• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

I'm kinda sad that I'm not getting the physical copy anymore. Was looking forward to removing Destiny out of my PS4 lol

Uncharted 4, save me!

I'm kinda sad that I'm not getting the physical copy anymore. Was looking forward to removing Destiny out of my PS4 lol

Uncharted 4, save me!

200w.gif

Uncharted 4, save me!

Digital for the forevers. I never plan on removing a disc ever again (well, on Xbox One and PC, I have yet to upgrade to a larger HD on PS4).

Discs are full of yuck and inconvenience.

Gryph

Who's facilitating the Gaf PS4 community? I combed through the pages and can't find the instructions anymore :( Help me please!

Here ya go.

Q0lDK4Pvs4R8.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

I made a PS4 community group for DivisionGAF about a week ago. We've got some members in there already but I'd love to see the group get bigger so that we can always have another resource for finding people to play missions with, getting squads together for the Dark Zone, etc.

If those of you who are playing on PS4 are interested, here's how to find it:

1. Go to the Friends tab on your PS4.
  2. Search for 'hydruxxo' in the PSN search. Scroll down to my communities and select 'DivisionGAF'
  3. Send a request to join, and you're good to go
I'll try and accept any requests as soon as I get them, and feel free to send me a friend request (PSN: hydruxxo) too!

The look on a gamer's face when he bought physical and realizes that he has to download or install on his console.

1453877271-giphy-3.gif

So happy I bought digital.

Klyka

Banned
Has Ubisoft said how they're changing the PC version to combat the easy .ini editing to cheat the game?

the server checks were tuned off for beta. they won't be for release.
there was already basically no more cheating in the open beta. only glitches/exploits

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Here ya go.
Hmmm I guess the mobile app hasn't been updated to interact with communities huh? Because I don't see it.

On a different matter I read somewhere that you get some sort of Bonus in The Division for playing Rainbow Six Siege so does anyone know what's that about?

Guys, what about the achievements? No leak? Nothing?

_____

About the release date:

If i live in Hungary (CET), and i bought the game (Xbox One) from Argentin Store with VPN, and now i use austrailan region on the xbox and now dolwnload the game, can i start playing monday 14:00PM CET? :D

Hmmm I guess the mobile app hasn't been updated to interact with communities huh? Because I don't see it.

On a different matter I read somewhere that you get some sort of Bonus in The Division for playing Rainbow Six Siege so does anyone know what's that about?

Go back about 30 pages. It's Seige vest and shirt. Looks decent.

GreyWind

Guys, what about the achievements? No leak? Nothing?

_____

About the release date:

If i live in Hungary (CET), and i bought the game (Xbox One) from Argentin Store with VPN, and now i use austrailan region on the xbox and now dolwnload the game, can i start playing monday 14:00PM CET? :D

No, you have to buy it from the Australian xbox marketplace.

Maddocks

I preordered the game on the psn store, then I immediately hated myself, like a person who eats a whole pizza and then asks themselves why they did that.

I'm all in at this point and I complained so much about the dark zone and trolling, what is wrong with me. Because not only did I get the game, I got the gold edition! Damn you Division, damn you to hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom