• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

Is the Red Panda now the official mascot for The Division? I'm gonna be super sad if there's no Red Panda's in the OT.

Kalentan

Is the Red Panda now the official mascot for The Division? I'm gonna be super sad if there's no Red Panda's in the OT.

If there is no Red Panda's in the OT, we will riot. Everywhere shall burn until we get our pandas! Justice will be had if we don't get the Red Pandas!

Lamptramp

Well that's cleared things up, have to make sure chores are done the day before now. Thanks for doing the legwork chaps/chapesses.

T.O.P

Banned
A7PRAYI.jpg

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-the-division-gold-edition-uplay-key--2631-2

Nice

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, the PS4 community should have a red panda as the group's icon. If we're serious about this, and we are serious about this.

Wanted a copy of the gold edition either from Best Buy (I have a gift card there plus 20% off) or Amazon (20% off) and find there are no gold editions to be had. /sad panda

Deku Tree

I feel nervous about no reviews until after launch. I might wait a bit to order. Not in a rush. Ubi & Division pulling a Destiny move right there.

Don't know if to spend most of the currency while levelling, or save a big proportion of it to blow on level 30 weapons, gear and mods? need help!

Tovarisc

Don't know if to spend most of the currency while levelling, or save a big proportion of it to blow on level 30 weapons, gear and mods? need help!

Usually in games like this you can level up and maintain decent gear level by just doing content, no need to purchase gear from vendors. Maybe throw in craft or two if getting a lot materials.

Karu

March 6 at 00:01AM local time on PlayStation 4

PS4
Preload: March 6th at 00:01AM local time
Play: The game will be available March 8 at 00.01am local time in each country timezone (00:01 EST time for the USA and Canada) - except Japan where it will be available on March 10 at 00.001 AM. Means 00:01 CET for central Europe, 00:01 EST for NA etc.
Thanks! =)

Usually in games like this you can level up and maintain decent gear level by just doing content, no need to purchase gear from vendors. Maybe throw in craft or two if getting a lot materials.

I think that's the way I'm going to go, but I remember One of the devs saying that some of the best loot in the game will be able to be crafted. Assuming he's talking end game gear I wonder how easy it will be to get high end mats? Might be worth buying a few at early levels when I assume they will be cheaper, use them for a bit, then deconstruct for ready made end game crafting.

El_Chino

I caved. Canceled my Sleeper Agent Edition and got the digital Gold Edition on Xbox. Question though, I see it's only downloading the game and the pre order bonuses. What about the season pass??

I caved. Canceled my Sleeper Agent Edition and got the digital Gold Edition on Xbox. Question though, I see it's only downloading the game and the pre order bonuses. What about the season pass??

I expected to see the season pass item in the game management as well, but it's just the game and the preorder items. I checked, and Fallout 4 is the same way. I own the season pass, but all that shows up under game management is the game itself.

edit: It seems inconsistent
Dying Light and Alien Isolation show the addons, but not the season passes
Battlefield 4 shows Premium as well as all the addons
Ryse shows the season pass but no individual items

Wulv

Neo Member
Been doing ok since beta, haven't had huge withdrawals until......

Freaking first tv commercial I've seen for the game just comes on and now I'm trying to find all the panda gifs just to ease my mind.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I may just hibernate monday afternoon and evening, wake up just before 12 am... just enough time to brew some coffee.

I'll probably play my first few hours solo. See if there's anything worthwhile to the story. Co-op is very fun, but it absolutely ruins narrative and atmosphere in 99% of games. So I'll give Division its chance before having friends stomp all over the story, setting, and difficulty curve.

El_Chino

I expected to see the season pass item in the game management as well, but it's just the game and the preorder items. I checked, and Fallout 4 is the same way. I own the season pass, but all that shows up under game management is the game itself.

edit: It seems inconsistent
Dying Light and Alien Isolation show the addons, but not the season passes
Battlefield 4 shows Premium as well as all the addons
Ryse shows the season pass but no individual items
It's really inconsistent, I just hope it's not missing or anything.

Ubersnug

I'm the same. Gold edition + season pass +agents origins code. all 3 show up on my downloaded items list on Xbox .com but only the core game + hazmat and national guard outfit is displayed. Hoping that will change come release.

Miggytronz

I'm the same. Gold edition + season pass +agents origins code. all 3 show up on my downloaded items list on Xbox .com but only the core game + hazmat and national guard outfit is displayed. Hoping that will change come release.

agent origin code. enlighten me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom