• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

Honestly at this point I'm not expecting raids but I'm hoping that running story missions on hard mode at max level can get you decent leveled gear or crafting materials to get you the same thing.

SirDgby

Neo Member
They are assumed. For better or worse.

If you're assuming there's raids, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

There's been nothing official about them (comments or traces from trailers) and the latest comments they've made about 'endgame' allude to it centering on the DZ and replaying missions on harder difficulties.

If you need more than that, wait until release to confirm or (unlikely) more details from Massive.

I'd love it if they were just holding it back for release, but I know better than to go in expecting it. There seems to be plenty of missions and the DZ was great in beta, that's enough for me right now to throw down my preorder... I'm still holding out hope there will be raids, but its more realistic to expect them as DLC down the line.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm on the side that thinks raids are unlikely. I think they would've said something by now.

KuGsj.gif

Cabbagehead is going to get banned prior to the launch. Dude is going to war for this game.

erawsd

Raids are my favorite part of MMOs so I'd quite enjoy them! I love the feeling of working with a bunch of other people and playing your role well to overcome crazy bosses or encounters

All the devs have said is that its something theyd like to do. Launch end game will be lvl 30 dz and redoing story missions on "challenge mode". We have no idea when or if theyll ever do any raid content.

KuGsj.gif

Cabbagehead is going to get banned prior to the launch. Dude is going to war for this game.

That in the 'No early review copies' thread? Looks like a couple people getting a little carried away with the defence force. Skepticism of a game not sending out review copies is reasonable. The Division will have it's chance to prove itself.

Hopefully GMG gets the codes out for this fast, and not a "day of" code distro. I'm on spring break and want to wake up and play this all day.

I pre-ordered from GMG, and it says the codes will be delivered within 24 hours of the day of release (or something like that), so probably no pre-load for us. Also, I'm pretty sure me and anyone else who pre-ordered from GMG aren't getting the orange hazmat suit.

season-pass-inhaltentoew.jpg

Posted already?.

There are a few interesting things about this image.
First of all the image they use for the first DLC seems almost identical to the tunnel we see in the E3 2013 trailer, that mission is called The Underground too and in the description it's noted as a group mission.

The picture for the last DLC clearly hints at the statue of liberty, so I imagine we can at least expect to visit that area.

Lastly, it seems to confirm that all outfits are in fact part of the season pass. Then again I think I read somewhere that certain Austrian retailers already offered all, or most, of these outfits.

There are a few interesting things about this image.
First of all the image they use for the first DLC seems almost identical to the tunnel we see in the E3 2013 trailer, that mission is called The Underground too and in the description it's noted as a group mission.

The picture for the last DLC clearly hints at the statue of liberty, so I imagine we can at least expect to visit that area.

Lastly, it seems to confirm that all outfits are in fact part of the season pass. Then again I think I read somewhere that certain Austrian retailers already offered all, or most, of these outfits.

Yeah with the code I get at least a few of those outfits more or less. That pass is really for the combined DLC more then anything.

Yeah with the code I get at least a few of those outfits more or less. That pass is really for the combined DLC more then anything.

Which code are you referring to? Anyway on second thought it is clearly presented as a season pass advertisement and I don't think there is any mention of exclusivity to be found. So now we have a removed Xbox listing and this advert both listing the outfits as part of the season pass.

Also another thing worth noting is that it clearly mentions weapon skins. I know a lot of people have been wondering if the various sets would also include the skin for the weapons. I always assumed it would be the case, but this image seems to confirm it.

catspit

If the "season pass" starts in March.. Why haven't they said if there will be a season pass holders event in March. I am very curious about what these exclusive events will be.

If the "season pass" starts in March.. Why haven't they said if there will be a season pass holders event in March. I am very curious about what these exclusive events will be.

I am curious about that too. But it could just be referring to the shotgun and gear sets since they are technically part of the season pass.

Which code are you referring to? Anyway on second thought it is clearly presented as a season pass advertisement and I don't think there is any mention of exclusivity to be found. So now we have a removed Xbox listing and this advert both listing the outfits as part of the season pass.

Also another thing worth noting is that it clearly mentions weapon skins. I know a lot of people have been wondering if the various sets would also include the skin for the weapons. I always assumed it would be the case, but this image seems to confirm it.

The code is AGENTORIGINS

It was a promotion for at least four outfits or maybe one of them. When you redeem the code by email on release.

It was a promotion for at least four outfits or maybe one of them. When you redeem the code by email on release.

Yeah I know of that promotion, just wasn't sure what you were exactly referring to. Many people are hoping for the outfits to be actually part of the season pass though, because the agent origins promotion is for the Americas only.

Yeah I know of that promotion, just wasn't sure what you were exactly referring to. Many people are hoping for the outfits to be actually part of the season pass though, because the agent origins promotion is for the Americas only.
I mean I don't see why not. But Ubisoft/Massive is doing some confusing stuff with their non DLC season pass content. Because for Russia you get a survivors outfit with the season pass only it seemed. Either way I hope they have some in game outfits other then what they got or shown, that you can earn. Because that might give you insight on how they really created, when it comes to cosmetics.

Raven117

Unfortunately by now, I think we would have heard of a raid.

There will be SOMETHING pve end game, but who knows? My expectations are in check and I'll just go along for the ride

So apparently the National Guard gear is no longer exclusive to the Gold Edition. It looks like everybody will be able to unlock it at some point in the game. Kinda shady from Ubisoft to market this as exclusive to a bundle and then change it a week before the game launches.

Or buy with micro-transactions.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So apparently the National Guard gear is no longer exclusive to the Gold Edition. It looks like everybody will be able to unlock it at some point in the game. Kinda shady from Ubisoft to market this as exclusive to a bundle and then change it a week before the game launches.

https://division.zone/2016/02/27/na...ivity-gone-now-early-access-part-season-pass/
Well it was my understanding it was exclusive early access anyway.

Don't matter too much really.

Is it March 9th yet? >.>

It shows the pictures + the known dlc names.
The sawn off shotgun will be given to us and those costumes are unlocked zoo.

Also monthly events are mentioned.

Doesn't it say beginning in march? Wonder what they mean by that unless they are talking about the sawn off and the out fits. I wouldn't think underground would be out that soon, nor events.

Piss stupid Sony and their last minute pre-loads, my shitty Rogers internet resets the day they allow it to pre-load, and I was here hoping I could fit it in for this cycle since bandwidth caps are a thing still grrr.....

I really really hope Sony doesn't dick up PSN like they do every launch, I was sooo damn tempted to say screw it and go with my Xbox One instead =S

5 more days.... *takes deep breath*.... 5... more.... days....

GreyWind

Piss stupid Sony and their last minute pre-loads, my shitty Rogers internet resets the day they allow it to pre-load, and I was here hoping I could fit it in for this cycle since bandwidth caps are a thing still grrr.....

I really really hope Sony doesn't dick up PSN like they do every launch, I was sooo damn tempted to say screw it and go with my Xbox One instead =S

5 more days.... *takes deep breath*.... 5... more.... days....

Rogers still doesn't offer unlimited internet? wat year is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom