• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWind

That other thread is full of facts I didn't even know about.
Cool.

And no, you may not have my beef

giphy.gif

jonno394

Just preordered. Enjoyed the beta but never tried the dark zone. With extractions, do I have to be the one to call the helicopter, or can I wait until some random calls one in and use theirs without being made a target for every other agent?

So when are we able to redeem the agent origins code? We still don't know if all the preorder outfits are included in the Gold edition, do we?

GreyWind

Just preordered. Enjoyed the beta but never tried the dark zone. With extractions, do I have to be the one to call the helicopter, or can I wait until some random calls one in and use theirs without being made a target for every other agent?
You can wait for other players to call in for extraction but if you are alone watch your back

So when are we able to redeem the agent origins code? We still don't know if all the preorder outfits are included in the Gold edition, do we?

I redeemed my code few mins ago and it worked.

T.O.P

Banned
You can use others but you can still get fucked ex.bait extractions just to get the other players to verge in the same area than attack 'em

GreyWind

Us account, but living in Germany. Used VPN to get the agent origins code. It could be that they are just not redeemable yet right?

Most likely. I tried mine on Xbox and it worked. Then again, the preload for xbox went live today so i'm not sure if related or not. Try again at launch.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Most likely. I tried mine on Xbox and it worked. Then again, the preload for xbox went live today so i'm not sure if related or not. Try again at launch.
NA codes only work on NA accounts, don't matter where in the world you are as it's account region and nothing else.

Could be once pre-load goes up it'll work.

Rogue baiting.

Also the AO codes can be redeemed on PC, but I think both the xbox and playstation won't be redeemable until the game launch, at least that's what the site tells us.

So the force has been balanced once again, the xbox one may get the game early but we get the outfits and code redeeming dank.

f60752b4481e83013217fa3d82f616bd.jpg

Damn you exclusive deals!!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Tec, don't slack!!!
I can't explain it. Quite funny how it's turning into "don't like what I don't like" & "X value for X time" and so on.
And lots of game "facts"
So the force has been balanced once again, the xbox one may get the game early but we get the outfits and code redeeming dank.

f60752b4481e83013217fa3d82f616bd.jpg

Damn you exclusive deals!!
I redeemed mine on pc a few hours after it came out so;)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For the people who are talking about redeeming an agent code (AGENTORIGINS); it actually gave you a key and not just a blank? I'm getting no key, just a blank area, my buddy likewise, and another dude in this thread has the same issue.

PC player fyi.

Tecnniqe

Banned
For the people who are talking about redeeming an agent code (AGENTORIGINS); it actually gave you a key and not just a blank? I'm getting no key, just a blank area, my buddy likewise, and another dude in this thread has the same issue.
You get a code in the format for your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom