• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cripterion

these disc pictures dont really do anything to me now knowing most people are gonna need to wait till release anyway

Same here, it's been a while since I had a physical version of a game. Come to think of it, it was for Yakuza Ishin.
Anyways, seems like we will get Xbox One players early impressions on Monday.

Khasim

I was being cautious since the last time I bought a CE I was heavily disappointed by a game (Watch_Dogs) and never even completed it, but I finally gave in to the hype. The beta was just too good, and this is the first game that makes me feel this excited tingling at the back of my head when I think about it that I haven't felt since before Witcher 3 launched. Plus, the watch is awesome, and I wanted to start using a watch again after two of my old ones broke a couple of years ago, so it looks like a win-win situation for me.

Fuck, I hope I don't regret it. I already feel guilty for buying this with all the debt I have.

Tecnniqe

Banned
CcnkRj6W8AAsxEv.jpg:large

Does anyone remember that Gamasutra article that had that little snippet of information that meant the 2nd DLC allegdly turned the entire map into the Dark Zone?

Kane1345

Some guy wants to know if we can encounter non human enemies in the world. Questions about end game, raids, raids, raids and a question about flying mounts and dragons.

deoee

Some guy wants to know if we can encounter non human enemies in the world

Another asks if there will be more weapons than in beta or what the season pass contains...
I'm about to go on a crusade later at home and answer every question I can just so they don't choose those. Lol

legbone

Hello ladies and gentleman. I'm ready to go. Got my digital gold ps4 preorder taken care of. Got added to the ps4 divisionGAF community. Now just the wait.

Sucks that I got one of the blank emails with no code in it for the agentorigins stuff. I would have liked to have had those outfits even though I probably never would have worn them.

Wish I could sleep til the 8th. Tempted to take a day off work for this game. Haven't done that in a long time. Had the flu last week and missed the whole week of work though so I'm kind of scared to ask for it off. But I do have paid vacation time and like the movie says, sometimes you just gotta say "what the fuck".

Haven't felt this hyped for a game since Driver: San Francisco and boy howdy was I hyped for that one. Anyway, gotta get back to work. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the thread. BTW, Red Pandas for Life YO!

TLDR: Hi guys. New to the thread, longtime lurker first time poster. Hype levels critical. Red pandas for life, yo!

Tecnniqe

Banned
98.98798% of those questions are a simple google away.
Im sure it actually took them longer to twitter it than it would if they searched for it in google

inki

OMG HELP ME IT'S IN GERMAN!!

WHAT DOES IT SAY!??

CcoOKDiWEAAWTbI.jpg:large

*ahem* I mean..

Could someone elaborate/translate on the DLC's shown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom