• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just redeemed my agent origins code on xb1 and it accepted it. But nothing downloaded and nothing shows up in the manage games section either. F it be?!

Thanks, mine worked too. It'll be an extra download under "Manage Game" once it's released.
edit: That or it'll be at the rewards claim vendor.

https://discordapp.com/channels/150981346683125761/150981346683125761

No idea who or what Post-it is tho.
I missed the "big announcement" in the chat :(

You need to generate an invite that doesn't expire and then hide it in email tags.

The AMA: "We have no plans to implement an Inspect feature at this time."
Now: "Fuck you we lied"
Edit:
Oh my god the patch notes
Massive I love you so much

A friend that used to work at a game dev once told me the "No plans" line is often used when the system is incredibly broken when they're asked about it. If they can get it working, great, but if not they haven't lied.

I did my thing to this trailer too. For your info and wallpaper needs: http://imgur.com/a/KPbxW

Talking about your gallery. Did anyone notice how almost every shot in the video featured what seemed to be the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building. I wonder if these were just included because of their iconic NYC status, or perhaps because they'll play a role of greater importance in the full game.

deoee

Is there any realistic scenario in which I can pass Tecnnique?
TadkV.gif

Tovarisc

Talking about your gallery. Did anyone notice how almost every shot in the video featured what seemed to be the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building. I wonder if these were just included because of their iconic NYC status, or perhaps because they'll play a role of greater importance in the full game.

I didn't know what buildings they were based on, but outlines of same or very similar architecture was present in a lots of scene transitions. Especially in those where they "zoom into" patch or DLC theme art.

I don't like how fast they start to put texts into those arts after it clears up, can't get clean shots of art :D

Anyone know who's the best for shipping games early in the UK ? Is it still Shopto ?

It was thegamecollection and SimplyGames a few months ago. Publishers may have started sending their games late to them though to counteract it, think that's what Bethesda did with FO4 anyway

Little bit of fan art... would be cool to have some countryside element in a game like this, though I guess from a gameplay point of view from things to do, you'd be stuck other than a survivalist element.

Ah. Let's see

User Name Posts
Tecnniqe 913
deoee 751
Tovarisc 414
Kane1345 333
Klyka 296
Cabbagehead 215
Granadier 200
Gryph 157

No. Not with the Red Bull power behind her

The insane thing about that list is that Tecnniqe and deoee together have more posts in this thread than the other 6 top posters combined.

Found the patch notes in reddit.
  • Fixed several lights that did not cast global illumination
  • Fixed missing volumetric lights on Traffic Lights
  • Illuminated signs now cast actual light
  • Improved atmospheric haze in several Time and Weather combinations
  • Improved night time lighting and contrast
  • Tweaked exaggerated rimlight shader on characters
  • Improved car window reflections
  • Improved SSAO to be more pronounced
I wonder if there'll be great improvements in visuals compared to beta.

BladeSinner

Neo Member
Good Morning everyone! Just read all the exciting news that came out while I was asleep! HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

I am amazed at how well Massive seems to have listened to the community, especially on a game which hasn't even been released. Vindication it seems is theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom