• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.W.

When I preordered on PSN last night it said expected DL date was today. I thought the pre load began tomorrow?

AngerdX

I´ll say this no the servers arn´t up for public, and there is good reason why some show as playing but it will be over soon. :p

Prologue

Is there an actual story in this game with actual cutscenes too? Or are we going to be told that theres not enough time to to tell us why theres not enough time to talk about whats going on?

iGiC3s7.gif
This so fucking much. I hate whoever is playing the game now >.>

Tecnniqe

Banned
I´ll say this no the servers arn´t up for public, and there is good reason why some show as playing but it will be over soon. :p

Nobody are supposed to be playing.
Servers are offline - reviewers dont get access until launch for this very reason.

Someone either bypassed it, found a loop hole, or is dev testing (which dont make any sense right now).

AngerdX

Nobody are supposed to be playing.
Servers are offline - reviewers dont get access until launch for this very reason.

Someone either bypassed it, found a loop hole, or is dev testing (which dont make any sense right now).

No loophole take that as you will. :p

SJRB

Gold Member
bR6dE1V.jpg

Go watch this movie if you need to kill time. It's Sodenberg's Contagion from 2011, it's an awesome movie about a virus outbreak and how it slowly grinds society to a halt. It's a thriller, not an action movie.

This movie is the perfect prologue to The Division, truly.

qH1Am5p.jpg

3qdiajA.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Some of the things in the PS4 day one patch.

Landmarks have an icon that indicates if non player enemies are present or not.

The deployable turret no longer targets non rogue players and doesn't damage neutral players caught in the line of fire.

Mission overview added to the mega map.

Improved SSAO.

Illuminated signs now cast light.

Improved atmospheric haze.

Improved car window reflections.

Improved night tome lighting.

Ability to equip all outfit items in a set.

So is it not possible to potentially pre-order the Gold Edition at Best Buy? Says Coming Soon.
Only way of getting it at this point is to check BB on release date to see if they have any extras lying around. I just went with the regular version since you miss out on the $10 certificate if you just buy it regularly.

LProtag

Got my Cloud II headset in today, though I guess it's annoying that I can't use the mute function on PS4, as it goes directly into the headset?

I might have to get a small TV just to go off into my room to play this game... haha.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
bR6dE1V.jpg

Go watch this movie if you need to kill time. It's Sodenberg's Contagion from 2011, it's an awesome movie about a virus outbreak and how it slowly grinds society to a halt. It's a thriller, not an action movie.

qH1Am5p.jpg

3qdiajA.jpg

Spot on Bond. Gonna watch this now.
Trailer for anyone with doubts.

Ok. It gets past the epilepsy warning and does the 'connecting player' screen. That works. Then it says 'Press X to play game', it does the connecting screen again and comes up with
'Error. The Division services are not available at this time. Please try again later' and gives a 'Delta' error code.

Nokterian

bR6dE1V.jpg

qH1Am5p.jpg

3qdiajA.jpg

Oh good one hmm i can buy it from google play store. Time to get into the division mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom