• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The TV shows.

Come on man....

I know what the fuck you're talking about. Now I know why it's so hard for you to not click on spoilers. It requires a valid thought process.
edit:
8739-1.jpg

Chipotle time.

What? Thats what he said?

Oh misread.

I guess the obvious point that was apparently missed is that it doesn't matter if stuff is tagged or not. There's separate spoiler threads for games for a reason.

Anyway. I'll leave it at that and stop derailing.

I know what the fuck you're talking about. Now I know why it's so hard for you to not click on spoilers. It requires a valid thought process.

My first post mentioned accidents. Which do happen. I also said I never clicked on them myself so I don't know why you're asking me about clicking. I'm thinking of others.

taco543

Dude chill out no need to get all crazy man. It was a suggestion to move spoilers to a different thread like how they do with almost every big game release. Seriously no need to be so salty.

Tecnniqe

Banned
CONTAINS SPOILERS AS POSTED IN MY QUOTE ABOVE
The Division | Year One DLC & Season Pass Details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QguDDXR1LVI

ryanofcall

I just got Heavy Rain this week and was like - yeah let's just play it through before The Division comes out. It worked. But now I'm done. And it's not Tuesday yet :(

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Thats Nice, Shopto dispatched and delivered today...Now thats fast lol
Anyone else got it early lol

Geist-

The Division | Year One DLC & Season Pass Details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QguDDXR1LVI
Wow, Survival sounds amazing. I can already tell it's my most anticipated expansion.

Gryph

Ordering from Amazon is reliable... but really boring...

I've never had them deliver anything to me early. I expect I'll get the game as promised on Tuesday.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Weapon prefixes
Classic
Tactical
SOCOM
Police
Military
Burst Fire
Black Market
Converted
Navy
Enhanced
First Wave
Hunting
Lightweight

Non-classification weapon

SA-58

Finally got around to watching an unboxing of the Limited Edition "Sleeper Agent" set. Meh, I don't need any of that junk. Time to dancer my PS4 LE with Amazon and fully commit to playing on PC via steam.

Wallach

"Magnus's statement is correct, there will be no microtransactions at all. Not even for vanity items. Vanity items will be sold as DLC, through the regular first-party stores."

http://www.gamesradar.com/division-wont-have-regular-microtransactions-save-vanity-dlc/

They don't consider microtransactions the same as DLC.

I guess this just means vanity items are only being sold in bundles...?

Edit - Reading the rest of the article it just seems like they're kind of trying to avoid the word "microtransactions", haha. Whatever, I think players in general probably would prefer the option to have cosmetic microtransactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom