• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Because you slackrino!

I'm sorry Senpai...

4HHiXRG.png

Please teach me

Yesterday was a mess of error codes and long loads. Then me and my two friends managed to get in a party and game went from "meh" to "where can I preorder this shit for the most bonuses?". It has a destiny feel but slowed down and more tactical.

Question: can we sell clothes? I saw the value on a fresh ass jacket but the look isn't me at all....

shingi70

Banned
Played some Xbox Eariler and then stopped, I've played the Alpha and the Closed Beta. I think I can wait and do a deep dive the 8th.

Hello, im looking for new Players to play with me this weekend on pc. My uplay name is: TheRioters, just add me if someone whanna play together. :)

cripterion

Damn you guys are so thirsty for this beta lol. I really like the game but personally find the beta really boring after a few hours of play.

There's really not much to it... at least they could have unlocked crafting or character customization.
Not seeing an increase in NPC activity in the DZ too, or even outside of it for that matter. A little bit of randomization for mob placement would go a long way towards making the beta a bit more fun.

I really hope this will be different for the final release.

well, how much worse can it possibly get?
Just play the Beta and let that shit clean itself over time (that's how it works, right?)

The water will run out eventually.
You should PLAY

Ouch, better play beta, sink fixes itself over time :)

I can't do anything in the kitchen until the sinks drained, so that'll take an hour right? ;) eyo!

I need some people to play with on PC, we've got a TS server for chatting too!

evanmisha

start game continue start game continue start game continue

I had so much fun in Destiny's open beta, I'm really lookin forward to this

IT'S UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom