• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Does anyone know when abouts it should be up for the PS4?

EDIT: Or its maybe now? Let's eee

Holy shit 26 gigs. Well, I have 4 hours to kill.

deoee

PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Klyka

Banned
PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

image.php

"When you hit the Play button juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right"

My god this looks better without CA turned on, it's like wiping off the vasoline filter lol awesome work Ubisoft letting us turn it on or off for consoles!

OMG! My clothes underneath the jacket are brown now... how do I get my closed beta blue shirt?!?!?!?! Why did it start off with brown instead of BLUE?!

This game is bullshit.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
omg for some reason the game decided to start rendering at 4K and didn't even fit my screen so i couldn't press/click anything. my 290 was at 100% load/100% fan speed and hitting 95C. had to sit through the intro twice and the cutscene before i could even fix it.

leng jai

omg for some reason the game decided to start rendering at 4K and didn't even fit my screen so i couldn't press/click anything. my 290 was at 100% load/100% fan speed and hitting 95C. had to sit through the intro twice and the cutscene before i could even fix it.

Same thing happened to me. Now it's making me watch the tutorial video...

LAA

The game has crashed 6 times now, with me just changing in-game graphics settings. It's what, two and half weeks until launch?

Yeah, I don't understand why they're calling it beta either. Surely its not at beta stage this close to launch. I wonder if it'll get delayed, but probably not, would probably release a little broken rather than delay it.

Wonko_C

I only get a white window on startup, I can only see the mouse cursor gets changed from the Windows default to the in-game cursor.

I noticed that you can now see which of your guns the mods in the shop will fit from the "buy" screen.

There is a bug fix log about.

It's a small thing but I found that pretty handy.

I wish you could go from the mod screen to a "here's the guns you can add it to - choose one" screen.

You have to pick a gun and then see what mods can be fitted...so if you get a shiny new mod you have to trawl through your guns a bit.

It's a tiny thing though and would have needed more coding/testing etc etc etc.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
For the love of god can we please stop with AAA games always starting in 1080 regardless of whether your monitor supports it or not.

MaxBill1908

Neo Member
Shit! Something went wrong with the game client. Tried to start the game and the PS4 froze. I forced the console to turn off, restarted and now the client is corrupt and I need to redownload everything.

Footos22

Is not bad but not really feeling it. Graphics are really bad compared to what they showed. Far too much info on screen whenever you do anything. Shooting feels ok I suppose. Will Def be a wait and see. Just mindless wave shooting at the moment with clunkier controls then other Tps's I'm used to. Bit of input lag too.

Yeah, I don't understand why they're calling it beta either. Surely its not at beta stage this close to launch. I wonder if it'll get delayed, but probably not, would probably release a little broken rather than delay it.

I hate to be a bitch, but 30FPS whilst shooting enemies on all low settings, with a i5-3570k @ 4.2 and a 680 SLI. It's using both cards to the max.

I'm out after half an hour.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member

That happened to me in the Closed Beta, it chosed the DSR resolution in borderless windowed, press ALT+Enter to go to fullscreen and lower the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom