• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Is he a troll or anything i think i just keep seeing him insult the crew
He started as a troll who would insult and tell weird made up stories about Korey. For months he would do this with everyone in comment being against him. I believe Korey didn't acknowledge him until he made the homo-sorcery comment, that's when everything changed as Korey and the other started to look forward to his "stories". During the election, he started to get even more ugly than before, he would come on espousing his support for Donald Trump and would post racist stats to help with whatever argument he was making. Now he pushes the envelope as uses racial epithets nonchalantly, and I've noticed that Korey doesn't mention him or his comments anymore.

Best advice is to send Korey screencaps and talk about how he's making that shit toxic.
Indeed that's the best bet, I'll scan through the past episodes to find more comments of his and send to both him and Martin. People in the comment section have been complaining about him for a while now, and Korey does read the comment section.

Best advice is to send Korey screencaps and talk about how he's making that shit toxic.

I've tried emailing him before with screen caps of some white dude who kept saying "nigger" in the chat, Korey basically told me to ignore him and that he'll look into it. That was back in January and the guy is still in the chat.

Here to hoping he'll be banned soon.
You're actually the 5th person this week to bring him up. I'm actively in the process of trying to ban him. There's a glitch on the site preventing this at the moment but I'm fixing it. Thank you for the concern.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They mention people not liking their Wonder Woman review, but I don't get it. They gave it good reviews.

Yeah, I didn't really see what was wrong with the Wonder Woman review. I thought they were a little tough on the kid actor, but they pointed out shitty kid acting in the most recent Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie as well. It is what it is.

Bleepey

I enjoy DT but I didn't appreciate the "Zach Snyder ruined the third act" pile on they had going on this ep. Like, most cape films have weak third acts, is that Snyder's fault too? I expect this same shit to pop up in JL discussions where every good thing is attributed to Whedon and all negatives blamed on Snyder.

Yeah I found their bias eye rolling. So the strong parts they praise (the story), the seeds which were clearly planted with BVS as you can tell by her keenness to find the photo. Are all Patty but the weak parts the action according to them are Snyder. Eye rolling.

Vice

How much more content is there for subscribers compared to the stuff you can find on youtube?
Shows on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week. I believe there is a sports show on Thursdays as well. Each one is a couple hours long. Some archived content that they haven't released.

Euphor!a

Banned
Are all the shows video shows, or are some just podcast like?

Edit: I just realized podcast like might be the dumbest thing I have ever typed. podcast like = audio only

caliph95

You can watch videos of all the shows AFAIK but you have to either pay for them or wait for exrcepts on youtube but that will mostly be movie discussions and sometimes discussions on current events and viral internet stuff that they know will get views on YT

Sai

I'd love to watch Sammy's show, but I can't stand how obnoxiously loud he and Ian get so often. Whenever I have to remove my earbuds, I close the tab. :/

Vice

Edit: I just realized podcast like might be the dumbest thing I have ever typed. podcast like = audio only
All of them are on video, but most of them are also podcasts that are available for free on their SoundCloud account.

Their full shows come in video (you have to be a subscriber to view) and audio format (which is free and you can find here and here).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Surprised Korey did the reaction already. Guess he didn't want to miss the boat. They gotta talk about it again with the rest of the guys on there though lol. I wanna know what Martin's reaction is cause it takes quite a bit to hype him up, trailer wise.

mreddie

Surprised Korey did the reaction already. Guess he didn't want to miss the boat. They gotta talk about it again with the rest of the guys on there though lol. I wanna know what Martin's reaction is cause it takes quite a bit to hype him up, trailer wise.

They had to delay a show on Monday to Friday because of a power outage, it just so happens that day was the trailer drop.

Top Bottom