• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Shame Girts and Goodwin weren't there but 30min of Korey and Martin?

K4x1ZL36xWCf6.webp

Davey Cakes

Wow, I love that they did a Mario Odyssey trailer reaction for Trailer Tuesday. I'd rather watch the four guys talk about it than just Goodman and Gerts on The High Score.

Wow, I love that they did a Mario Odyssey trailer reaction for Trailer Tuesday. I'd rather watch the four guys talk about it than just Goodman and Gerts on The High Score.

Oh, I didn't realize it was the Trailer Tuesday segment. I skipped it assuming it was The High Score. lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hahaha over Cars 3. CARS THR33! Although I do think Goodwin had a point about Korey being in his own head sometimes.

Not

Banned
I love how Korey liked it, because the theme of getting old was speaking to him.

I can't tell how old he is. He could be in his mid thirties but he keeps making references to being an adult in the 90s which would put him a decade or so above that

If so he doesn't look it

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
I meet Korey back in 2013 when they had a spill meeting for SDCC. Black don't crack thats for sure. He looked about my age and I was 24 at the time.

Rmagnus

Banned
Been watching all their stuff recently as I just discovered them. Might not always agree with their reviews but they are super entertaining.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm disowning Girts after he said Broad City was basically Adam Sandler with girls in the Rough Night review. Disowned!

Lach

I don't hate girtz, but his reasoning on why he likes AC1 over AC2 does not make any sense.....

And I was disappointed by both Korey G's and Girtse negative comments on DS/Bloodborne.

Nice to see Martin sitting in on High Score...

caliph95

I don't hate girtz, but his reasoning on why he likes AC1 over AC2 does not make any sense.....

And I was disappointed by both Korey G's and Girtse negative comments on DS/Bloodborne.

Nice to see Martin sitting in on High Score...
I would like to hear his reasoning

Magwik

Banned
To be fair it sounds like he wasn't big on AC1 either.

So a sequel to a game you already don't care much for won't do anything.

Top Bottom