• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

What video games does Girtz actually like?

Patrick if you're reading this, plz answer.

I would be surprised if we don't see a Fuck You from one of those guys.

Given that early reviews leaking seem to indicate it's the worst of them all, yeah.

I'm expecting fuck yous the table around, ESPECIALLY since it's 3 hours long and that's the cardinal sin to the DT crew.

caliph95

FacebookBanner-1024x379.png

Lijik

I knew it was coming cus the AV Club review already spoiled it but i still completely lost it at the
Frederick Douglas
bit

MARTIN THE TRAITOR (he kinda liked it a tiny bit)

This shit is beyond garbagio. I need to see it.

Coleman:
Fuck You
Martin:
(high) Bullshit
Goodwin:
Bullshit

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Frederick Douglass
in a freakin' Transformers movie. Are you shitting me Bay.

I need this review soon.

Oh there's more.
Harriet Tubman
is in it too.

They sit and plan these the same way Marvel or Lucasfilms does for their films. And I know people say the quality doesn't matter. But you can keep the gravy train going even longer if you put out a genuinely good movie. You already put together a writers room, there isn't an extra investment of money to making it better. The franchise just chooses to be what it is.

Oh there's more.
Harriet Tubman
is in it too.

They sit and plan these the same way Marvel or Lucasfilms does for their films. And I know people say the quality doesn't matter. But you can keep the gravy train going even longer if you put out a genuinely good movie. You already put together a writers room, there isn't an extra investment of money to making it better. The franchise just chooses to be what it is.

I just can't even right now.

Korey's rage gives me life.

Timu

That Transformers review is one of their best since Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Long Haul review. Korey was hilarious throughout the review!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
thats been obvious. it feels dumber, and the intricacies and scheming of the characters has been completely lost for a while now.

the scale and look of the show has only gotten better though so its not all bad. and its still entertaining week to week for sure.

It's in a weird place right now because I think Season 6 worked better as a show, pacing wise. But it's incredibly predictable now. Doesn't really bother me too much, I'm not into the books so I'm just glad the show doesn't shuffle slowly through plot anymore.

i think it peaked with like..season 3/4 I think? which also were the seasons based on the last great book in the series too tbh.

but yeah like I said its fun to watch still, like that trailer looked nuts with the production design and budget behind it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I made the mistake of eating while watching the Transformer review.

The part when they got to
Harriet Tubman
almost made me spit out my food because I was laughing so much. The review up to that point was funny, but that part was the when I lost it.

collige

Banned
I'm late on this, but OFMG THAT
UNDERGROUND RAILROAD
PART. I think this might dethrone 50 Shades of Black and Yoga Hosers for funniest review for me.

Grizzlyjin

Double Toasted is the second Book of Henry review I've seen today. Both came to the conclusion it's batshit insane in the worst possible way.
I want to see it.

Top Bottom