• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

Checking in.

952fPaT.gif

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I had a steak quesadilla a few weeks ago and it was pretty good.
But for whatever reason, quesadillas feel like a snack food to me and not the basis for a proper meal.

I had a steak quesadilla a few weeks ago and it was pretty good.
But for whatever reason, quesadillas feel like a snack food to me and not the basis for a proper meal.
This might be sacrilegious to some people but I think Mexican food is basically all the same. The only difference seems to be what shape or size chips or wraps it comes with.

West Texas CEO

This might be sacrilegious to some people but I think Mexican food is basically all the same. The only difference seems to be what shape or size chips or wraps it comes with.
Then you might actually want to go to Mexico. True Mexican cuisine is very rich and diverse.

Last edited:
Lads, if I don't drink, I turn into some kind of psychopath from Equilibrium and that's that. On the flip side, I have to take the dose to not turn into a fucking drone of society. Any of y'all feel me?

West Texas CEO

I agree. But I feel the same way about Tacos. What is a proper Mexican meal anyway? I'm a fucking European, dafuq do I know.
It depends on the region, but only outside of Mexico, us "gringos", would consider tacos at dinner time as a meal.
Which usually consists of tacos, onion, lime, cilantro, rice, beans, and salsa.

1d69ad42-3f5b-4077-b3e4-ec044d606dd0

Or where I'm from, it's called, Tex-Mex.

Last edited:
Damn. Now I remember why I cut down drinking. I’m at work with a mild hangover. I haven’t had one of these in a cool decade.
A bottle of wine will do that to me. Honestly, if wine did not stab me in the back the next day, then I would have more on hand. (J loved the idea of having a room with wine) And since I work 38 hours in a week. Yes, you heard read that right, it's not the best solution to drown my sorrows during a weekday.

urOTuDU.gif

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I wanted to post here yesterday while on my flight but I couldn’t get the WiFi working. The flight attendant kept giving me free drinks, it was awesome. 🍻

Top Bottom