• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Damn, I almost made a post about how I think Bethesda unionizing is probably a good thing. Then I remembered this thread exists, and it’s probably a better use of my time. So here are some pictures of my cat getting wrecked on catnip tonight.

e2975wJ.jpeg

Os3XW8F.jpeg

71mKCBz.jpeg
Cats! I love cats!

We've just moved (Well the wife and lad did, I had to stay behind for a bit to look after the old mother and work, so I now have a six hour drive every weekend), getting them settled in the new place is hard work, two of them are utter nightmares at 2am chasing each other!

MOHbpLP.jpeg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Cats! I love cats!

We've just moved (Well the wife and lad did, I had to stay behind for a bit to look after the old mother and work, so I now have a six hour drive every weekend), getting them settled in the new place is hard work, two of them are utter nightmares at 2am chasing each other!

MOHbpLP.jpeg
I’m at my fiancée’s mom’s for a week, and she has a new cat. He’s an adorable little rascal.

tAZZkd6.jpeg

zgqPgFU.jpeg

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
That is tight.

You're not the only kid around here.

I want to get night vision binoculars. You know, like the ones in Jurassic Park.
No expense spared :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But, I really do want a good pair but no idea where to start! It's either utter Chinese garbage on Amazon or selling your first born 🤷‍♂️

And check these knockers out, utterly kick arse. I'm actually debating em. The Beagle can wait..

bPUxN8h.jpeg

Two bottles down

Next!

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Not gonna lie, when I've been drinking at the arcade playing MvC 2, I'm way better than I would be sober, lol.

I have no idea why that is; maybe it's because I play loose and don't overthink too much.
I used to be a beast while pissed lol. I don’t know why but lately I struggle maybe cuz I switch to wine now instead of beer

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Day 3 of my bender. Still not over a girl but on the bright side I am getting drunk again.

Proper wankered boys and fucked up my Big Boss rank run on MGS2 now. Fucken raging!

How did you fuck it up? Are you not using multiple save slots? I know you’re allowed only 8 but thats plenty. Either way good luck fren its a rewarding challenge.

Still not over a girl but on the bright side I am getting drunk again.
Girls are the bane of my existence and I don't mean that in an incel kind of way. I get approached by younger girls than me and I'm like yeah I'm not interested. Come back when you mature a bit. At the same time girls my age come with so much baggage. I'm still waiting for the perfect one. I kinda feel like Deadpool right about now.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Well, it's summer time. I hope it quenches your thirst.

I wish Aldi sold Bitburger. If I were a billionaire then I would buy a stake in that company. It is also a pilsener.
This is the first Pilsner I've had in years, I forgot how nice they are :unsure:

I'll try Bitburger if I ever see it out and about :messenger_beermugs:

Nowhere like it. We stayed at the base of castle werfen (Where they filmed Where Eagles Dare) for my birthday, and we got the train over and a few boat rides.
I've only visited castles in Portugal and that was a majestic experience. Not just the castles itself but the setting as well. You know, I can see why Nicolas Cage bought a castle. That is the end game.

Something that really bugged me recently was when I was browsing YouTube and it recommended a Ninja Turtles 1990 movie cast panel at some convention. I looked at the panel and couldn't believe when I saw Kevin Clash sitting up there on stage with the rest of the cast.

"Don't they know about the allegations? How could they have him up there?" I thought.

Well, I'm guessing I'm in the same boat as a lot of people where I heard the initial allegations that the media blasted all over TV and the internet, but not the fact that the allegations were quickly found to be fabricated and eventually recanted by the accuser.

If you look around, you can find comments from people back when this was all going down essentially saying, "The media better make as big of a deal about the allegations being false as they did when they first were made." Well, no it didn't really work that way.

It bothers me that, of all people, the voice of Elmo got torn down this way and that I unwittingly was taken for a ride by the accuser and the media.

"Always believe the victims," they said.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Here's a wild story for you. Eons ago, when I was into Rage against the machine and they wasn't sellouts, I went to a gig in London where Kiss were headlining. We got to the concert, it was going well. A few dross bands were playing so we got smashed, my mate pulls out a bag of such and such, being young I said aye, whatever, we were ten deep in ciders etc...

I woke up five hours later on my own, in the field and I'd missed everything and they'd pissed off. I had to jump a train which I fell asleep on and woke up in Cambridge. Had to ring dad to pick me up..

Moral of the story?

Just watched Fall Guy, and like this song..

And like a twat, I could've seen em live

What a twat 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom