• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

uiJKBn1.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It’s Tuesday what am I doing

If you don pay for the tram ticket you can pretend that sardaukar comes to get you
Didn't pay a dime.

Sardaukar is not really my enemy. I think they are pretty cool as an elite unit to be honest. It's pretty badass if you go into battle with a blade instead of pew pew weapons. I wouldn't make the cut though. Pun intended.

Artoris

Gold Member
Didn't pay a dime.

Sardaukar is not really my enemy. I think they are pretty cool as an elite unit to be honest. It's pretty badass if you go into battle with a blade instead of pew pew weapons. I wouldn't make the cut though. Pun intended.
Sardaukar are the symbol of authority just like tram conductors

Hunter 99

Brian may is a fuzzy looks like a wig wearing haired bastard from the medieval times.,like cut that shit off dude ..everyone can recogkize your arse from miles away the hair needs to die.guy was on the news with some shit about saving badger's today..??wrf ?
Still a legendary guitarist though.though he's got NOTHING on satch or vai

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
yo, there's a local tex-mex joint near me that serves the best tostada's I've ever tasted.

They're a little bit pricey, but great food for my drunken endeavors.

Also, I could drink their red hot sauce by the gallon - it's that good.

Last edited:
Fuck, I'm so jealous that I can't eat that taco calorie shit no more. There's some rules and parameters that I've set for myself when it comes to food. Basically, I don't want to look like Jeremy Clarkson when I'm old.

Top Bottom