• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

HRt469H.gif

In a house, 150 miles away from family till Sunday. There's a sound system, consisting of four phat wharfedales I'd made up in the 90's.. it's a pure Bass fest

Just seen the Prodigy video ForAcademicPurposes ForAcademicPurposes posted.. I love Prodigy. It's Friday

Not sure what to do :unsure:

No, idea, at all
Very interesting.

I have no idea what vintage Wharfdales look like. I've never seen them in the flesh.

I'd wager that they look like early IMF speakers that were also manufactured in England back in the hey day. Big boxes with sublime sound.

Last edited:

wizaga

Neo Member
I havent had a single drop of alcohol for nearly 8 years, not because of religious respons but because I really can't handle it. I always get in fights when im drunk. Used to love a good street/bar fight while being drunk. Not the drug for me i guess. But you guys seen to enjoy it atleast and thats nice

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Very interesting.

I have no idea what vintage Wharfdales look like. I've never seen them in the flesh.

I'd wager that they look like early IMF speakers that were also manufactured in England back in the hey day. Big boxes with sublime sound.
For some reason I now can't post pictures or Gifs, it's really pissing me off :messenger_unamused:

They're the old wooden 70's/80's looking ones. The sound is perfection though. I'm surprised they still work after the thrashing I gave them in the 90's. I have a feeling they'll outlive me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

For some reason I now can't post pictures or Gifs, it's really pissing me off :messenger_unamused:
CTRL+P and I don't mean whip your dick out.
They're the old wooden 70's/80's looking ones. The sound is perfection though. I'm surprised they still work after the thrashing I gave them in the 90's. I have a feeling they'll outlive me :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Vintage with some elbow grease always sounds good.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Not gonna lie , these brioche cinnamon buns I bought from the store are absolutely amazing! 🤩
And for only $6 a dozen, these people apparently don't know how inflated pricing works these days.. 😆

Oh well, now I'm off to sleepy time. 😴

Last edited:
I'm going to watch The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones in one sitting.

The only thing that bothers me in TPM is that Anakin's mother does not know who she slept with.

You don't know who stuck their dick inside you? Excuse me.

My conclusion is that she was date raped by a Sith Lord looking for a Tinder date on Coruscant.

Top Bottom