• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

0tjrIyB.gif

Last edited:
What are some good concoctions out there GAF?

Things that would Geralt of Rivia proud.

And preferably ones that don't make you vomit. I've had a bad experience with Pina Coladas on a cruise ship once. The whole boat was shaking.

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Absolutely fucked lads.
Finished work, hit the gym and got home to the street smelling of weed. So I gave the neighbor a fucken slap and hit the wine
Doing some Xbox 360 games tonight while the wife watches gay bullshit on Netflix.

Absolutely fucked lads.
Finished work, hit the gym and got home to the street smelling of weed. So I gave the neighbor a fucken slap and hit the wine
Doing some Xbox 360 games tonight while the wife watches gay bullshit on Netflix.
This feels like a 2000s post which is music to my ears.

I fucking hate how you can eat everything you want when you're a teenager and you will literally not gain any weight. no matter how many Ninja Turtles pizzas you eat. Now, a single chicken will fuck me up.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Hello, GAF, it's your favorite member here, The Fartist, and I'm drunk. I wish to ascend to legendary status, I wish to be remembered as one of the greats here on GAF. I took a long arduous 6 year break from my drinking habits, but I'm back my ninjas, drunk as ever. Send me your basement dwelling love.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hello, GAF, it's your favorite member here, The Fartist, and I'm drunk. I wish to ascend to legendary status, I wish to be remembered as one of the greats here on GAF. I took a long arduous 6 year break from my drinking habits, but I'm back my ninjas, drunk as ever. Send me your basement dwelling love.
Cheers
Joseph Gordon Levitt Cheers GIF by hoppip

How does anyone apply to be a Jedi? Are you talent scouted? What the fuck???

In Star Trek you have Universities where you study to get a job in Star Fleet. Simple right?

How is Yoda teaching kindergarten kids about the force? Where are their parents? I feel like this is never explained in Star Wars. Maybe I missed it.

YrzznOz.gif

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
How does anyone apply to be a Jedi? Are you talent scouted? What the fuck???

In Star Trek you have Universities where you study to get a job in Star Fleet. Simple right?

How is Yoda teaching kindergarten kids about the force? Where are their parents? I feel like this is never explained in Star Wars. Maybe I missed it.

LOL yes you missed the main point of the prequels.

As part of losing 18 kgs/40 lbs since Jan 1 I had to severly cut down on alcohol. Since I am basically a skeleton at this point Im drinking a bit this weekend.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Hi - I've been on the sauce all day. Anyone wanna slide into my DMs?

Have you all seen that bird who keeps taking her knickers off and leaving them in the fruit and veg or tied round petrol pumps? She is fit as fuck but a bit of a twat.

Premier league is back. Ed Sheeran keeps showing up every time Ipswich are on the telly box - he doesn't play for them it's a bit of an insult.

EDIT: OMG have you seen that pociture of katire price when someonme has done a shit on her? OMFG.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna slide into my DMs?
NQHsMrW.gif

Have you all seen that bird who keeps taking her knickers off and leaving them in the fruit and veg or tied round petrol pumps? She is fit as fuck but a bit of a twat.
Enlighten me.
Premier league is back. Ed Sheeran keeps showing up every time Ipswich are on the telly box - he doesn't play for them it's a bit of an insult.
Ipsnitch has been promoted all of a sudden?
EDIT: OMG have you seen that pociture of katire price when someonme has done a shit on her? OMFG.
Need pics for science.

Nitty_Grimes

Are your PMs open baby? There is no way in hell I can post the Katie Price pic without getting bitch slapped.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Ah mate its the tits - do yourself a favour and backtrack on the video and listen to his other stuff.

Top Bottom