• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Blue Ninja said:
Man, this track is so awesome. Kinda depressing, too.

I've been refraining from consuming any kind of Skyrim media but just gave this a listen. This seriously seems like one of the best musical additions to the Elder Scrolls universe. Skyrim seems to have a very beautifully understated sound, as showcased in that track.

~Kinggi~

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
I've been refraining from consuming any kind of Skyrim media but just gave this a listen. This seriously seems like one of the best musical additions to the Elder Scrolls universe. Skyrim seems to have a very beautifully understated sound, as showcased in that track.
Jeremy Soule bringing the heat with this release.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
rasberryjam said:
Untitled-1-1.png
Thanks! I'll change it when I get home.

Fjordson

I've heard most of the soundtrack and it's so good. Way better than Oblivion.

What's great is the variety and the hours upon hours worth of exploration music.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Clevinger said:
Wow. Soule hit this OST out of the park.

Indeed he did.

Finally came to the decision to be a Nord on my first playthrough. Now just need to decide a class.

Midou

These tracks are really great, the environments look a lot more.. immersive this time around (compared to oblivion), plus this music, oh god, it will be awesome.

Dead Man

I'll be importing this to save megabucks, so the spoiler tags for the first month will be appreciated. Can't wait.

zethren said:
Guys, I was just taking this empty milk jug to the recycling bin:

SIGNS.JPG[/QUOTE]
It Begins...

ihasaflavour

Neo Member
I'm with everyone in this thread...I can't wait. Next week on this day, most of us will be enjoying this beast.

I've tried to play some other games (RPGs) but I can't! I know the time it will take to complete them, so I sit here gameless, looking at new Skyrim info.

This is going to be such awesomesauce.

Xena

What a lovely op!
Also, lol at evil lore's "deal with it" avatar... hahaha.

I'm really hyped for Skyrim. I'll probably play almost non-stop the upcoming weekend...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
A week left, and I have successful avoided all spoilers. My excitement is seeping into my everyday life. I almost picked up UC3, but I realized I probably wouldn't finish it before 11.11.11, so why bother? All other gaming is just on hold until I'm sick of Skyrim...which will be sometime next year.

My wife is going to leave me, more than likely.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
WanderingWind said:
A week left, and I have successful avoided all spoilers. My excitement is seeping into my everyday life. I almost picked up UC3, but I realized I probably wouldn't finish it before 11.11.11, so why bother? All other gaming is just on hold until I'm sick of Skyrim...which will be sometime next year.

there's dragons

Mkliner

WanderingWind said:
Somebody told me they like, try to teach you how to spell or something. I don't care, whatevs.

Yeah Skyrim is actually an edutainment game about spelling and grammar. Also the dragons are voiced by Sean Connery.

ReaperXL7

I'm not sure which item I am anticipating more the game, or the glorious soundtrack from mr Soule. Only one more week to go, and I can put this beast in my rig and play it till Amalur comes out. It "seems" like Beth really listened to pretty much every major complaint for oblivion, and if that remains true after i've put it through it's paces than I could not be happier.

I always have a had time hammering on Beth for bugs when they craft such massive games, I know the bugs sucks, and in a perfect world they would not be there, but when you have such a huge game, and with so many different options available to people on who, how, and when they want to do whatever they want it seems like a monumental task in trying to test every possible aspect of a game like this.

JoeBoy101

Blue Ninja said:
Man, this track is so awesome. Kinda depressing, too.

Just got done listening to this. Utterly amazing for a game OST. Peaceful, yet sorrowful. Even a bit reverent.

Same with that Day track from the Concept Art Trailer. Stunning quality, especially in comparison to the music from Oblivion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3NoFllvaM&feature=relmfu

This Night Explore track is pretty impressive as well. Ah hell, the whole soundtrack is impressive it seems.

EDIT: Doh, late with it as it seems.

Derrick01

Banned
WanderingWind said:

Eh you can get a new wife. You can't get a new Elder Scrolls.

Well you can...but you have to wait like 5 years.

WanderingWind

Derrick01 said:
Eh you can get a new wife. You can't get a new Elder Scrolls.

Well you can...but you have to wait like 5 years.

Plus, I think you can marry in Skyrim, so best of both worlds!

WanderingWind

Derrick01 said:
There you go, she'll probably bother you a lot less too. If not there's always a poison apple solution >:)

Dude, I can't play Skyrim if I'm in jail! Think before you type, geez!

Wallach

Derrick01 said:
There you go, she'll probably bother you a lot less too. If not there's always a poison apple solution >:)

Don't be a wuss, use the poison fireball.

The strewn parts will turn green-ish, that's how you know the poison is working.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Bought this off gamefly since I had a bunch of credit (some was expiring loyalty credit) so that it basically cost me 20$.

Problem is not release day shipping or even next day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU probably get this about a week after release ARGH/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom