• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Eye of Judgment - Round Table

Captain N

I just wanted us to have a place where we can get together and see who else has this game and maybe even set up a time to play. I was thinking we could do a sunday morning/afternoon game time where we can all try to get together play some Eye of Judgment.

--------------------------------------------------
neogaf1.gif

Official EOJ Thread: Strategy talk, Cards, Community and Lore!

Getting Online

-Register an online deck using the "Deck Builder" option
-Accept the terms of the user agreement displayed on-screen
-Choose either "Ranked Match" using the official Rules, or "Custom Match" using Customized rules.

Rules
Coming Soon, but we'll probably just use the Official Rules unless that causes some problems.

Friends List
GAF / PSN

Captain N / Captain_N
GAZERK / GAZERCK
Chromax / Chromax
Belfast / belfastga
Dazzyman / Dazzyman
nofi / nofi
Chris Remo / Remo
Einherjar / LegendsEnd
Wollan / Wollan (Full)
Surfheart / Surfheart
PuMa / PuMa
TTP / Bloody_Marcel
BlindMonkey / BlindMonkey
krypt0nian / lastsonkrypt0n
Trav / TravGA
Triz / Triz
RoH / redemptor
vesp / vesp419
Remy / RemyVJA
dfyb / dfyb
artful_dodger / IG_artfuldodger
Dice Man / Wizard Owl

Brunch & Play

Nothing quite like getting together with some fellow gamers and playing some cards on a Sunday morning. I was thinking maybe we could set up to try and get as many of us online playing each other as we can on Sunday morning/afternoon.

If you have another day you think would be better to get together let me know.

Sign me up. I don't know how much I'll be able to get on (my PS3 is at home, not with me at college), but I still would like to play.

PSN: GAZERCK

Belfast

I'm usually asleep Sunday morning!

But, regardless of when we play, I'd certainly like to be involved.

PSN: belfastga

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am seriously considering it. I have never played a card battle game but my wife and I love to play cards and board games.

What is the thinking on all these booster packs? At $15 a piece, will the wealthy be the dominant players or do these booster packs have that kind of effect?

Belfast

DenogginizerOS said:
I am seriously considering it. I have never played a card battle game but my wife and I love to play cards and board games.

What is the thinking on all these booster packs? At $15 a piece, will the wealthy be the dominant players or do these booster packs have that kind of effect?

Booster packs are $3.99 and include a (mostly) random set of 8 cards.

You're confusing them with the themed decks which have a specific set of 34 cards.

Someone who has a lot of cash is really only buying the *opportunity* to get rarer cards, but since it's random, there's still no guarantee. Unless, of course, he's buying individual cards off of other people who have them for a premium price.

Even then, game balance ensures that having a bunch of rares/ultra rares alone doesn't mean you'll win. There are restrictions on how many of these types of cards you can put in your deck and they usually cost a lot of resources to summon.

PuMa

I'll be getting this tomorrow and would definitely be interested in getting in on some GAF EoJ action.

PSN: PuMa

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
My PSN tag is ErrorJustin and I'd love to play with GAF members instead of strangers - please add me!

Ten-Song

Well, I don't get to use my PS3 that much (it's in my traffic heavy living room) but hell, sign me up I guess.

My PSN name is: Naquis

vesp

I decided to make a dedicated EOJ account instead of my normal psn id since I think EOJ will eventually be one of those games where the community is pretty small and networking with everyone is a must.

New tag is: Allundra

Feel free to add me and send game invites, I'm around a lot.

Top Bottom