• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
#2.23 "The Race of His Life" Promo

With all your Arrow bitching, hope you get spoiled ;)

i hope he gets arrow spoilers, it would probably be as shitty as getting forced to read fifty shades of gray fan fiction; so you can't even tell if they are legitimate spoilers or straight from uncle guggie, but either way you'll never be the same

i swer on me mum though barry better fucking kill zoom none of this standard garbage "don't be him barry! he wants you to be a monster! you're right guys, i'm going to be better, i'm going to let him live with his sins locked away blablabla." then barry hesitates to let him live and motherfkn wellsobard turns on and stabs zoom. now im writing flash fan fiction look at what you made me do zero

black siren was legit as fuck i hope they find a few episodes for her every season

Joni

I'm kinda annoyed it is still not possible to put Laurel's death somewhere on the Flash timeline. Henry's death, what happened last week in Arrow. They should get back to strengthening the bond on stuff like that.

i swer on me mum though barry better fucking kill zoom none of this standard garbage "don't be him barry! he wants you to be a monster! you're right guys, i'm going to be better, i'm going to let him live with his sins locked away blablabla." then barry hesitates to let him live and motherfkn wellsobard turns on and stabs zoom. now im writing flash fan fiction look at what you made me do zero

Have you ever seen the Goku - Frieza fight in Dragon Ball Z? It will probably go something like that. Barry wins but lets him go.

Xemnas89

I'm kinda annoyed it is still not possible to put Laurel's death somewhere on the Flash timeline. Henry's death, what happened last week in Arrow. They should get back to strengthening the bond on stuff like that.

I feel like with both last season and this season they just stop caring about how they line up after the big crossover. I wish they would put more effort in next season but it'll probably be the same.

JakR

I am so annoyed lately by The Flash.
I mean the idea of the story arc, I like the idea the show tries to convey.
But how it is done, is campy as hell.

I mean the last scene of this episode, it is talking, talking and no actions on Barrys side. -_-

IMDB ratings mean squat IDK why they're being used as a reference point ot the show's performance unless they're being compared to the episode's actual viewership ratings.

Henry was dead the moment Barry went to visit him and he mentioned that his mother's maiden name was Garrick.

I don't think I've stopped laughing at Laurel getting hit by the Wallymobile

I prefer "Wallywagon"

ZeroX03

Banned
I wonder if we're due for any series regular shake ups next season? I know Wentworth Miller is joining the cast, but otherwise it looks like we're basically keeping the status quo? Arrow's been casting for a few weeks now. I don't think anyone else is due to die after last night, can't see any names being struck off the list. No Patty and Zoom next year for both story and actor availability reasons. Man in the Iron Mask maybe?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
IMDB ratings mean squat IDK why they're being used as a reference point ot the show's performance unless they're being compared to the episode's actual viewership ratings.

Henry was dead the moment Barry went to visit him and he mentioned that his mother's maiden name was Garrick.

I prefer "Wallywagon"

A good example is The 100's Season 3 IMDb scores for episodes. They've obviously been hijacked by former fans after a certain episode aired.

morgX

Neo Member
I wonder if we're due for any series regular shake ups next season? I know Wentworth Miller is joining the cast, but otherwise it looks like we're basically keeping the status quo? Arrow's been casting for a few weeks now. I don't think anyone else is due to die after last night, can't see any names being struck off the list. No Patty and Zoom next year for both story and actor availability reasons. Man in the Iron Mask maybe?

I think a relative of Henry may be the person in the iron mask. IIRC he mentioned something about a relative of him having Solomon as her maiden name. If true, he could "replace" Henry which would make it unlikely that he dies. And it would also make Zoom and Barry Cousins. Or could the man behind the mask actually be a woman?

strafer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT HENRY

FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..

Joni

I could see Jesse, Wells or Snow getting a reduced role. The cast seems to be blowing up otherwise.

ZeroX03

Banned
I could see Jesse, Wells or Snow getting a reduced role. The cast seems to be blowing up otherwise.

Jesse can get reduced down to nothing, she's not a regular. Wells and Caitlin will probably be in every episode, they're contracted for it, they're paid either way.

strafer

This was my reaction to everything.

37FUqlr.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT HENRY

FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..
FUCK YOU ZOOM..

This was my reaction to everything.

37FUqlr.gif

Yeah that ending really came out of nowhere. Like a car to the Laurel.

Joni

Jesse can get reduced down to nothing, she's not a regular. Wells and Caitlin will probably be in every episode, they're contracted for it, they're paid either way.

They are less likely than Jesse, but looking at the rest, there is for instance no way that Cisco or Joe get less screentime. Iris will become more important, as will Wally. Masked guy could take much time. So if you're looking at people getting less time, Jesse is the prime suspect, and after that Wells/Caitlin are the most likely even if they are still 99% sure to be in every episode, compared to 100% sure for Joe and Cisco.

Oh please Henry was waving death flags all episode.
The minute he came back, he was parading them.

ZeroX03

Banned
They are less likely than Jesse, but looking at the rest, there is for instance no way that Cisco or Joe get less screentime. Iris will become more important, as will Wally. Masked guy could take much time. So if you're looking at people getting less time, Jesse is the prime suspect, and after that Wells/Caitlin are the most likely even if they are still 99% sure to be in every episode, compared to 100% sure for Joe and Cisco.

Let's be honest, Caitlin does next to nothing without a romantic interest. They'll probably just sideline her constantly until Grodd shows up and she can... do the same she did with Zoom without the romantic stuff I guess.

Wells will get a bunch of air time because it's Tom Cavanagh and he kills whatever he's given.

Apt101

Haha.
That look on Wally's face after he carred homegirl.

Edit:
haha Beats by Wells. This show is so great.

Edit 2:
Wow they did it. And such a crazy turn around from the happy vibe they had going on.

Effect

I get why Barry didn't act right away once they got to the house. He knows how fast Zoom is and even with Barry becoming faster he's still likely not fast enough to stop Zoom from killing Henry when he already has him in his hands and those hands are around Henry's neck for the most part. He wanted to try and somehow deescalate the situation thinking that Zoom still ultimately wants Barry dead. Begging at that point is all he had left as Henry's fate was likely sealed the moment Zoom took him and Barry couldn't get him back during the chase.

Don't think it's him under the mask though. Going to be someone related that will be new to the show.

Matush

LMAO, how exactly did Wally know where and when to wait with his car to stop that bulrglar who took the purse? I mean this is beyond stupid.

RS4-

I wish it wasn't so obvious. Something was up as soon as they got home.

Then again, he's been sorta on the death radar for quite some time. Aside from that, pretty good ep.

ZeroX03

Banned
LMAO, how exactly did Wally know where and when to wait with his car to stop that bulrglar who took the purse? I mean this is beyond stupid.

1. The city was under siege. There was crime everywhere.
2. Barry specifically points out that Wally had stolen a police radio.

Matush

1. The city was under siege. There was crime everywhere.
2. Barry specifically points out that Wally had stolen a police radio.
I get the first point to some degree but he stopped him seconds after the burglary happened. That's just shitty writing, I can't get around that, althogh I should after frous seasons of Arrow and tow seasons of Flash.

ZeroX03

Banned
I get the first point to some degree but he stopped him seconds after the burglary happened. That's just shitty writing, I can't get around that, althogh I should after frous seasons of Arrow and tow seasons of Flash.

Of all the problems these shows and this episode might have, you've picked a really minor one to fixate on. Show did multiple things to justify it too, there are way bigger coincidences.

Matush

Of all the problems these shows and this episode might have, you've picked a really minor one to fixate on. Show did multiple things to justify it too, there are way bigger coincidences.
Yeah, I get it, there are way too many concidences, plot holes all around, but this scene was just too much for me... Still enjoy the show tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom