• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Friend just linked me this

3vtp1KZ.jpg

Beartruck

I think I'm at a point where the plot's starting to break for me. Like, just go back in time and fix everything barry. Oh, you're worried about the consequences? Hasn't stopped you before!

Good ass episode
but I don't understand why Flash just stood there and let Zoom kill his dad. I thought that was the point of chasing him down. Would made more sense if they struggled, Zoom managed to get away briefly and then got the kill. Thought the same thing when he saw Black Siren attack and let her use her cry, but letting it slide because it was to give Wally some shine.

ZeroX03

Banned
I think I'm at a point where the plot's starting to break for me. Like, just go back in time and fix everything barry. Oh, you're worried about the consequences? Hasn't stopped you before!

There's time wraiths if he time travels too much?

Of course he could just borrow a time machine from his friends so *shrug*

I'm really hoping the Arrowverse gives time travel a rest next season. Be a little more grounded.
And bring on the alien Kryptonians and Thanagarians instead.

Episode... I don't know man. It really kept me honest and reminded me I was watching a CW tv show. It didn't even explain how fast Barry is now that he has come out of the speed force.

Also as someone posted above, why wasn't there a brief struggle with Barry ultimately losing and having his dad killled by Zoom? Budget? Would have been a good lesson for him in seasons to come when he has to do it for himself.

Sephzilla

All caught up.

Between how Invincible ended and how Destiny ended in Legends of Tomorrow I don't think my heart can take any more!!! :(

Joni

Zoom is from Earth 2

He dead

He is growing weak, he let Laurel-2 live. Probably a no-kill rule. Won't kill anyone we might want back.

They need to break him by having him try and try and try never succeeding.

jwk94

Holy shit. The part where Zoom grabbed Henry was legitimtely terrifying. I don't think I've felt scared from a TV villain since Sylar was chasing Clare in season 3 of Heroes. Christ. The wait for next week is gonna be hard.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This isn't the Walking Dead, guys.

They'll show it or I'll eat my hat.

Edit: Jesus fucking Christ. I got Reversed Flashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom