• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudWolf

One thing that is slightly bugging me is the fact that Zoom's plan to conquer the world is focused on the one city that has the only people good enough to stop him and not even the entire city, just the centre. If I was Zoom I'd start my invasion somewhere far from Central City or better yet, multiple places at once.

Joni

One thing that is slightly bugging me is the fact that Zoom's plan to conquer the world is focused on the one city that has the only people good enough to stop him and not even the entire city, just the centre. If I was Zoom I'd start my invasion somewhere far from Central City or better yet, multiple places at once.

It spreads your forces if you attack at multiple places at once, so it makes sense for him to start at the place where he came through: Central. He could start somewhere else, but he'd have to take down Flash anyway.

oti

Banned
HOLY WHAT I'M WATCHING THE EPISODE RIGHT NOW BUT HOLD ON A SEC

1) Did I just hear the word Metapocalypse?
2) What are those PS2 graphics?

Still watching.

Stop whining Wally EVERYBODY.

Sephzilla

Flash should absolutely be focused on killing Zoom just for the amount of lives Zoom's already ended or massively screwed up. Now that Zoom killed Henry, Flash should be on the goddamn war path.

That or Flash should just grab Zoom and drag him in front of Damian Dhark.

Joni

Actually pretty excited for it. Maybe it'll be how super girl get's brought into the current DCTVerse, which is expanding much better than the MovieVerse.

And without that movieverse, it could have done so much better. Imagine Legends as Justice Society and Suicide Squad as a separate show.

Sephzilla

And without that movieverse, it could have done so much better. Imagine Legends as Justice Society and Suicide Squad as a separate show.

I hate DC's whole "movie characters cant be in TV shows" shit they pull. Flash is lucky to pull in good ratings because otherwise I bet DC would try to squash that

oti

Banned
All you need is Black Siren. Nothing else matters.

Is her ungodly attractive sister
still alive
? Asking the important questions over here!

Wait, was it her sister? You know, the one who was dead but isn't anymore and needs to kill or something stupid like that.

strafer

still alive

Wait, was it her sister? You know, the one who was dead but isn't anymore and needs to kill or something stupid like that.

no
wait...you're talking about the other sister. Right. Forgive me. Yeah, she's still ticking, she's with Legend os of Tomorrow.

Did Caitlin and Laurel ever interact? The "we loved her" line came off as odd since I don't think they ever spoke on screen. Might have made more sense from Cisco given he was the number one Black Canary fanboy. "We loved her" is a big line given the lack of an established well...anything between Caitlin and her.

GulAtiCa

Did Caitlin and Laurel ever interact? The "we loved her" line came off as odd since I don't think they ever spoke on screen. Might have made more sense from Cisco given he was the number one Black Canary fanboy. "We loved her" is a big line given the lack of an established well...anything between Caitlin and her.

Prob a little at the cross-over event when they were at the Farm house.
But I think at this point I think it can be understood that both teams have generally hanged out at times off screen.

Prob a little at the cross-over event when they were at the Farm house.
But I think at this point I think it can be understood that both teams have generally hanged out at times off screen.
True, but at the same time the word "loved" is kind of big. "She was our friend" might have been better from Caitlin. Or if the original line came from Cisco. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet line, just a confusing one at that.

Damnit now I need to catch up on all the shows

Been slacking on Arrow since its been dull and LOT hasnt really grabbed me

I stopped watching Arrow and its been fine. The shows are really their own and the crossovers are their own arcs. You don't really need to know much about the other shows except maybe the characters in each show.

I gave up on Arrow and only watch Flash, LOT and Supergirl. Supergirl is actually pretty damn good.

strafer

Arrow needs to drop those damn flashbacks. They don't serve any purpose anymore.

And that woman he's with is such a terrible actress it hurts my ears and eyes.

oti

Banned
Arrow needs to drop those damn flashbacks. They don't serve any purpose anymore.

And that woman he's with is such a terrible actress it hurts my ears and eyes.

He isn't with Felicity anymore?
All I know about Arrow after S2 is based on the Flash crossovers lol.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
I dont fall for tv-show girls but Killer Frost got me by the balls.

This fetish will pass through my genes onto my future children, i tell you.

still alive

b1cbce3dec2dfecfe8a6f4edfef8.jpeg

Yup. On Legends of Tomorrow on Thursday nights.

Joni

They met in the cross-overs, so they must have spent a lot of time together in the farm. One of them was maybe bisexual, the other tends to pair up with everyone she shouldn't. Must have been sexy.

Barry and company are such idiots.

They use some sonic thingymajig to disable the Earth 2 metas but are unable to find Zoom. Barry then goes about his business without a care in the world knowing full well that Zoom knows everything about him, who his family and friends are and where they live.

What could go wrong?!

tkscz

They use some sonic thingymajig to disable the Earth 2 metas but are unable to find Zoom. Barry then goes about his business without a care in the world knowing full well that Zoom knows everything about him, who his family and friends are and where they live.

The entire episode was about Barry being WAY over confident that the speedforce will get him out of any situation. This was essentially his reality check.

Kyoufu

still alive

Sorry but Sara has been dethroned by Earth-2 Laurel. The new Arrowverse Queen.

What could go wrong?!

But the Speed Force is on our side.

Joni

Sorry but Sara has been dethroned by Earth-2 Laurel. The new Arrowverse Queen.
Sara > Black Siren >> Black Canary.

What could go wrong?!

Yes, that was the idea of the episode. There were three separate one on ones where people told Barry he was an overconfident idiot, all of this before he took down hundreds of metahumans.

Kyoufu

Henry died for your sins, Joni.

Thinking about it further, my ranking goes something like this:

Black Siren > Huntress > Sara > Cupid >>>>>>>>>> Black Canary

I just don't get why Black Canary's costume was so bad. Why, Mr. Anderson, why?!

Yes, that was the idea of the episode. There were three separate one on ones where people told Barry he was an overconfident idiot, all of this before he took down hundreds of metahumans.

His overconfidence is also unwarranted. The speedforce told him that he should expect loss and learn to accept it, not that it'll protect him at all times.

Joni

His overconfidence is also unwarranted. The speedforce told him that he should expect loss and learn to accept it, not that it'll protect him at all times.

Yes, that plays into the idiot part. It is something well-established this year. He is an idiot. It comes with the power. The Arrowverse has portrayed the people without powers as a lot more smart about fights, even compared to the geniusses like Ray and Firestorm with 'powers'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom