• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually happened? It wasn't a ruse? That was terrible.

Also, the Flash is supposed to have his speed for the funeral scene on Arrow tomorrow. I don't know anymore.

Magwik

Banned
The thread title is somehow more accurate now that we know the Jay Garrick was a younger Jay Garrick of the Jay Garrick who was pretending to be our Jay Garrick who was actually Zoom

Luigi87

That was pretty bad admittedly. I mean Caitlyn talking Zoom down aside, he could have very well murdered them all. They actually got lucky considering.

Permanently A

The thread title is somehow more accurate now that we know the Jay Garrick was a younger Jay Garrick of the Jay Garrick who was pretending to be our Jay Garrick who was actually Zoom

Its not true though. If that was Zoom's plan all along there's no reason for him to say "this is a complication" after killing Jay.

Why didn't they just beat his ass after he let Wally go?

That was really dumb.

Also I don't believe the time remnant story. I don't think Jay agreed to die, something else is up.

But I mean, their resolution so far for Zoom is just...awful compared to how masterful everything Reverse Flash was. So I'm not gonna be surprised if that's the full explanation.

TreIII

So, Barry takes a massive L (again), and Zoom is effectively FUBAR, character-wise.

Maybe there's a way they'll salvage this in the next few weeks but...c'mon. All that build, and for this?!

JDB

Banned
Barry A
L.gif
L.gif
en

Tbh They didn't even have to worry about Zoom, he was gonna die anyways.

This entire episode is pointless and stupid because they wanna be extra proactive.

Blader

I don't understand time remnants.

Also, I don't understand why Barry fulfilled his end of the deal at all.

That was a mostly good ep with a very strange last 10 mins.

Time shenanigans. It always comes back to time shenanigans.

Anybody else watching this Containment show? Always up for an apocalypse series.

Dispatch

My girlfriend and I were watching the show together. Here are our comments the last five minutes.

"This is stupid."
"It has to be a trick."
"Just beat up Zoom now. He doesn't have a hostage."
"Did our favorite show just jump the shark?"
"Well, that was worse than bad. It was dumb."

Cafeman

So, a Time Remnant. Same explanation as the return of Eobard.

Seriously, didnt you think there would be a clever ruse / trick and they'd outwit Hunter?

Also, are they saying that "Jay Garrick" doesn't exist?

WedgeX

Banned
I'll wait for the remainder of the season to play out, but if they truly ruined Jay....I just don't know.

I'm cycling through the stages of grief pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom