• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreu

Thank you. I think I understand better now. So what is the Speed Force exactly? I haven't read comics since Flash was...hmm...I guess just a bit after Rebirth, maybe? I don't remember anything like this in the comics, from back then (maybe 6 years ago).

Its still hasn't spoken and hopefully it never will

Its still a force of nature that happens to pick people at the random.

Many people claim it " choose" them but they can never prove it.

Apt101

Teddy Sears is on the latest Kevin Smith podcast of "Fatman on Batman". Pretty funny stuff. There's a part where Teddy is like "Look, I'm 6' 4", I was probably never going to do anything normal". And the cohost says he would have been the world's best-looking accountant, coming to do taxes for couples and tearing apart homes. That made me laugh.

Apparently he's been working in tons of stuff I've seen and loved but I just can't remember him from any of it.

strafer

how come the goth versions of the characters always looks hotter.

Goth felicity was amazing

now goth canary...mmmmm

maybe I like em like that

TreIII

You will take your Simon Baz who carries a gun and like it!

Y'know, I actually wouldn't mind Baz, either, come to think of it. It's just that, being realistic, I would never expect CW, or hell, any network television channel, to provide a show with a character like Baz. Even without the gun.

At best, we'd just get PoC Green Lantern that was a composite character between Baz and Stewart, without anything that would be too "iffy" or possibly "offensive".

Will never happen. You won't get a regular taste of that on a TV budget.

Well, obviously. That's why I'd be more willing to settle for a first season where the Lantern primarily learns the ropes on Earth, before someone like Kilowog and/or Sinestro shows up at the Season Finale stinger to "really get his training underway" and we then can get introduced to the larger Corps.

Bonus points if Kevin Michael Richardson returns to reprise his vocal stylings as Kilowog, as I thought his rendition in GL: TAS was PERFECT.

GulAtiCa

Looks like it's most likely Flash backs or Kaitlin and Cisco are in disguise, but I'm pretty sure black siren knows KF and reverb are dead.

So would Zoom. So I'm betting flashbacks. Though, zoom's minions wouldn't know that of course.

AlStrong

Nope.
Three_men_and_a_baby_p.jpg

Which project? The Zack Stentz one is Booster Gold. Haven't finished listening to the whole interview though.

From a couple pages ago
So on the new fatman on batman they mention that Zack Stentz is working on a new show with Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kriesberg but they can't talk about it yet. Whatever it is Kevin and Marc seemed hyped for it.

Supergirl just announced to the CW, didn't know about the other.

ZeroX03

Banned
Episode #22 last season had the big "surprise" (set leaks forced it into the promo) team up of Flash, Arrow and Firestorm to take down the Reverse Flash. Any guesses for this year? I think all the Legends are going to come flying in at the last minute
and immediately all job to Black Siren. Not even Zoom, just Katie Cassidy screaming at them.

Episode #22 last season had the big "surprise" (set leaks forced it into the promo) team up of Flash, Arrow and Firestorm to take down the Reverse Flash. Any guesses for this year? I think all the Legends are going to come flying in at the last minute
and immediately all job to Black Siren. Not even Zoom, just Katie Cassidy screaming at them.

Well, you are from the future so you should know.

Felicity is going to redirect a nuke right at Zoom.

Joni

I wonder if Berlanti will get some freedom now. Berlanti and Guggenheim's Green Lantern was supposed to be awesome before Warner Bros got through with it.

Supergirl just announced to the CW, didn't know about the other.
Supergirl is an existing project under the Berlanti umbrella. It would never be considered 'new'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom