• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want Katie Cassidy to get the
Snart
deal. Have Black Siren or Earth-Supergirl Dinah
Get a regular's worth of episodes, but as a wandering hero appearing across all four series

not a terrible episode, nor was it the greatest, but always entertaining. I'm guessing it was a relatively cheap episode and a breather before the last two weeks.

I would like to see Kevin Smith do more of these. He's not necessarily the best director, but his enthusiasm carries him a long way.

Two weeks of awesome (hopefully) incoming!

Maybe. But what do they need to talk to him about once he is back up to speed?

Our hero, Barry, fights the jobber of the week, Jobber McJob, and keeps taking Ls.

Barry: How do I stop him? Guys??

With his friends at STAR Labs unconscious and unable to provide support, Barry is on his own.

Acting like the idiot he his, because he literally learned nothing from his previous fights, he's on the verge of being beaten.
When, suddenly, he hears a whisper in his head. A voice he recognizes. It was the Speed Force.

Speed Force: "You can do it, Barry. We know you can. Remember, you gotta go fast."

BARRY: You're right. I remember, I gotta go fast.

Barry takes a breath. And then runs. he becomes a red blur moving faster and faster, dodging all the Ls Jobber McJob throws at him.

Somehow, he still lost the fight and everyone died.

End of episode.

ZeroX03

Banned
Uhhhh are we gonna talk about how the latest Legends will affect Flash next season?

Wentworth Miller is a series regular in the Berlantiverse, he's coming back to Flash baby.

Zero what did you think of the Interview?

Teddy Sears has a filthy mouth on him. Seems they really kinda played Zoom poorly, they didn't really approach the character direction with Sears at all and any hints of Zoom early on were his own portrayal. Seems like he had all the direction for Jay, and then had to switch gears 2/3rd through the season. Partly explains how messy it all was.

Sounds like the finale will be bonkers.

I kind of want Katie Cassidy to get the
Snart
deal. Have Black Siren or Earth-Supergirl Dinah
Get a regular's worth of episodes, but as a wandering hero appearing across all four series

How about we see if she's actually half decent before committing to that.

Joni

Our hero, Barry, fights the jobber of the week, Jobber McJob, and keeps taking Ls.

Barry: How do I stop him? Guys??

With his friends at STAR Labs unconscious and unable to provide support, Barry is on his own.

Acting like the idiot he his, because he literally learned nothing from his previous fights, he's on the verge of being beaten.
When, suddenly, he hears a whisper in his head. A voice he recognizes. It was the Speed Force.

Speed Force: "You can do it, Barry. We know you can. Remember, you gotta go fast."

BARRY: You're right. I remember, I gotta go fast.

Barry takes a breath. And then runs. he becomes a red blur moving faster and faster, dodging all the Ls Jobber McJob throws at him.

Somehow, he still lost the fight and everyone died.

End of episode.

You forget the part where the guy is taking down by a stray arrow. Arrow starts with Oliver sighing.

PreFire

Would be cool if some earth 2 heroes (who were hiding or afraid to come out) snuck in through the portal to Earth 1. People DC cinematic universe has no control over.

I was thinking about Val-Zod. Or they can't use him either?

Is Captain Marvel/Shazam off limits? I'd love to see a spin-off on CW about Billy Batson.. Plus, he could help kick Zoom's ass-speed of mercury.

I just want know how Flash is gonna beat Zoom.. And I just realized all 4 big bads from our CW shows want to take over the world, separately. Lol

You forget the part where the guy is taking down by a stray arrow. Arrow starts with Oliver sighing.

Arrow: Fucking Barry. Never learns his lessons.

Would be cool if some earth 2 heroes (who were hiding or afraid to come out) snuck in through the portal to Earth 1. People DC cinematic universe has no control over.

I was thinking about Val-Zod. Or they can't use him either?

Is Captain Marvel/Shazam off limits? I'd love to see a spin-off on CW about Billy Batson.. Plus, he could help kick Zoom's ass-speed of mercury.

I just want know how Flash is gonna beat Zoom.. And I just realized all 4 big bads from our CW shows want to take over the world, separately. Lol

I think Shazam should be off limits. He's getting his own movie.

And the way Barry beats Zoom is probably going to be super lame anyway.

Apt101

Arrow: Fucking Barry. Never learns his lessons.

I think Shazam should be off limits. He's getting his own movie.

I bet he strands him in the Speed Force so that they can get more mileage out of Teddy Sears later. He seems to be a big hit with the fans.

Poyunch

Dope!

Who plays Billy? Better not be Kevin Hart.. He's got the height, but his acting skills don't exist

And who will play Captain Marvel?

Well, I mean if you cast Kevin Hart I think it's time to bring in Shaq. Superman's taken but might as well take the next best thing.

ZeroX03

Banned
I feel we're practically guaranteed Rogues next season. So excited.

Go and watch Legends people, I'll get bitched at if I openly discuss what happened.

Magwik

Banned
I feel we're practically guaranteed Rogues next season. So excited.

Go and watch Legends people, I'll get bitched at if I openly discuss what happened.

I was wondering how they were going to regress Cold back to someone who would be a rogue and an earlier version of him makes the most sense now

ZeroX03

Banned
I was wondering how they were going to regress Cold back to someone who would be a rogue and an earlier version of him makes the most sense now

CRISIS ON INFINITE
COLDS

I hope they don't actually go too far with younger versions or alternate earth Doppelgängers (other than the obligatory Citizen Cold/Mayor Snart cameos), I do like the character development he's had on Legends. I wouldn't want to lose it.

f@luS

More than a member.
So as i said and have been told to look out for big thing is legend of tomorrow ep15, called confirmation or new season of supergirl confirmed , looks like I was all right for now to what I claimed and Pm some people about flash spoilers :eek:

Kard8p3

I hope Barry does what Wally(? i think?) did to that one fake kid flash in the comics, turn him into a living statue (and stealing Zoom's speed to power himself up). Would be fitting punishment for someone who wants to go fast.

I hope Barry does what Wally(? i think?) did to that one fake kid flash in the comics, turn him into a living statue (and stealing Zoom's speed to power himself up). Would be fitting punishment for someone who wants to go fast.

That's actually something I brought up a couple or so pages back. That would be ruthless and awesome. Otherwise I see Barry putting Zoom in the speed force until Zoom finds a way out for a season where Flash fights his speedster villains. I think it would be repetitive but seeing Barry fight Eobard and Hunter at the same time would be kind of awesome.

That's actually something I brought up a couple or so pages back. That would be ruthless and awesome. Otherwise I see Barry putting Zoom in the speed force until Zoom finds a way out for a season where Flash fights his speedster villains. I think it would be repetitive but seeing Barry fight Eobard and Hunter at the same time would be kind of awesome.

I think throwing Zoom into the Speedforce is going to be how they beat him. It'd be a pretty decent way to leave it open for Zoom to come back for a one off episode in some future seasons like Reverse Flash did this season (Though with a far less weirder excuse than time remnants like they did for the latter)

Would be a neat nod to comic Hunter being forced to see the fuck up that led to his father in law being killed over and over again.

Yup, that would be a great way to end Zoom for this season. I swear.... if all they do is put him in the cells in Star Labs, I'm flipping my DirecTV remote lol.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.

The Speedforce was telling him the key all this time.

Sit Barry. If Zoom wants speed, give him the opposite!

Denied speed, the Darkness feats on the only remaining source. Zoom, engulfed by Darkness that he cannot lock up, dissolves.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Captain Boomerang of course.

Mirror Master could actually be a solid baddie in all seriousness. He's broken if you think about it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Any clues who the man in the iron mask is? What big bad does Flash have left after Zoom and Reverse Flash? Grodd?

Within the show? Not that I recall. Just Jay's cryptic comment about how they wouldn't believe who was behind the mask.

Mirror Master. Arrow has done two different iterations of Count Vertigo, but neither one is close to the classic version. The Arrow Count Vertigo is closer to a modern grounded version of Scarecrow, if you ask me. I think it would be cool if Flash got a classic version of Count V somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom