• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
AH. Okay, I screwed up when Barry asked "Who are you?"

Then Savitar responded with "I am the Future, Flash."

I heard it as straight up Future Flash.

I think that was 100 percent intentional, and Savitar is totally Future Barry.

And that's why other Future Barry told Rip Hunter not to trust him.

ZeroX03

Banned
Savitar is not Barry. He would never kill Iris.

The thirst for the upgrade is real

41KYobI.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
Iris isn't going away anytime soon folks. GIVE IT UP

I think that was 100 percent intentional, and Savitar is totally Future Barry.

And that's why other Future Barry told Rip Hunter not to trust him.
Man, I hope so. Barry being his own arch nemesis would be, again, really poetic considering the events of the show.

Patryn

Barry being Savitar would certainly fit the theme of the season, which is, naturally, that everything is Barry's fault.

Rymuth

Right? What Jay said earlier in the episode about Savitar was awesome. Savitar being an actual speed god that has come for Barry because he's becoming fast enough to challenge him was waaaay more interesting than more time-travel fuckery caused by (future) Barry's stupid ass.
Its getting harder and harder not to nod in agreement when Slaayven and other DC fans call Barry 'the worst speedster'
I like you

Neoxon

I still think Barry's gonna eventually save Iris & Caitlin's gonna betray the team. The real question in my mind is who's dying & who's suffering a fate worse than death.

strafer

Also America is so nuts for christmas...i was almost blinded by all the damn lights in this episode.

Christmas is nothing like that in real life.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Also America is so nuts for christmas...i was almost blinded by all the damn lights in this episode.

Christmas is nothing like that in real life.

I actually didn't even notice. If you think this was wild, you should see how my neighbors do it up. The person down the block has one of those setups that random cars stop and take pictures of.

Joni

Mehcad Brooks must be scared for his job. Laurel last year, Iris this year.
But good, they really subverted our expectations. The asshole turns out to be a good guy.
And hands down amazing cameo by Hamill.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Didn't they kind of show who Savitar in profile when Grandpa Flash was explaining his origin? Looked way too buff to be Barry.

After IM JAY GARRICK last season I really hope they don't make it someone we already know. Though his speech does make it seem like it will be.

if Savitar is fuTure Barry,

one will die: Sort of Barry. He dies by being locked in the speedforce long enough he turns evil and Barry no longer exists/is dead.
One will betray: Barry turns evil
One will have a fate worse than death: Barry being locked in the speedforce

I think Wells will die. They will need a reason to get another one for next season, and this show losing Cavanagh--even if temporarily--is devastating.

Didn't they kind of show who Savitar in profile when Grandpa Flash was explaining his origin? Looked way too buff to be Barry.

After IM JAY GARRICK last season I really hope they don't make it someone we already know. Though his speech does make it seem like it will be.

Yup. During the talk Jay Garrick had with Barry, Savitar Human Form is definitely not Barry. Savitar is way too buff to be Barry Allen.

But that could just be a red herring and Human Savitar isn't actually that buff. Judging by Savitar's legend, he is the first person to receive Speed Force powers.

We all know who that is...... The Flash from the 1990's universe! Barry, no matter which universe he is in, is still a dumbass when it comes to time travel. In short:

Congratulations Barry, you played yourself.

Also, remember how we thought RF couldn't be Cavanagh, and Zoom couldn't be Teddy Sears because of their initial actors having different body types? How'd that go?
I still wish the first fake Wells was Metron, though.

Rymuth

Also, remember how we thought RF couldn't be Cavanagh, and Zoom couldn't be Teddy Sears because of their initial actors having different body types? How'd that go?
And I wished Zoom would turn out to be Earth-2 Joe but we can't all have nice things

Joni

Or how we thought Shipp was Zoom and masked guy the real teddy Sears Jay.

Oh god..... Comic Vine is really tearing apart CW Flash. It used to be funny but man..... Nearly all the battles I read are saying:

Barry jobs too much and he is too inconsistent. He would trip on air before he gets a chance to hit somebody who is weaker than he is.

Like, damn, I thought we were savage but Comic Vine is just as savage if not, even more than we are.

Top Bottom