• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Joni

He pushed a few non-meta's down to the ground and got his ass beat by Savitar .. sure he might become faster than Barry, but he hasn't done jack yet :p

Jessie Quick has been more useful than him so far :p
What did she ever do outside of making sure a giant ship didn't crush hundreds of people?

Toa TAK

Banned
zZ1BFAq.png
On the winning team.

He pushed a few non-meta's down to the ground and got his ass beat by Savitar .. sure he might become faster than Barry, but he hasn't done jack yet :p

Jessie Quick has been more useful than him so far :p

In fairness, Lord Megatron has bodied every speedster on the show with ease. Haha

Hopefully they don't get fast enough to beat Megatron Savitar. Instead, they have to try to run in, grab the All Spark Philosopher's Stone, and then play keep away with it long enough to shove it into the magical box.

I do love how they portray Megatron's speed, he's practically teleporting.

Though I wish they had him dragging Flash across the planet instead of just the city, that's what I thought what was happening for a second when they showed those wormhole things.

With all this talk, since the mid-season finale, about Barry's feats and whatnot, any of y'all interested in a thread talking about The CW Flash? A thread to showcase his feats, low-end and high-end, his speed, his durability, his strength, etc. Kind of an "All You Need To Know About CW Flash" thread.

If I make it, I'm gonna need to borrow stuff from Reddit and Comic Vine and I'm going to need to find videos and gifs (that are available) of all his feats I can find.

Gonna need the Flarrowverse to come out and support (or don't) our Speedster, right? Let me know if y'all are interested or nah.

wamberz1

So uhhh... Anyone here knowledgeable about Hindu mythology? I thought the brahmastra was supposed to be like a nuke or something, not the philosophers stone.

We have our five threads already. So for me that is enough.

But we must educate the masses.

On how fucking dumb Barry is? :lol

Barry is inconsistent as fuck.

Riiiiiight, ok. Joni and Toa have a answer. That is 1-1.

I have two answers for "how fucking dumb Barry is?" and one for "inconsistent as fuck."

So I will be waiting for more answers before I make the thread.

With all this talk, since the mid-season finale, about Barry's feats and whatnot, any of y'all interested in a thread talking about The CW Flash? A thread to showcase his feats, low-end and high-end, his speed, his durability, his strength, etc. Kind of an "All You Need To Know About CW Flash" thread.

If I make it, I'm gonna need to borrow stuff from Reddit and Comic Vine and I'm going to need to find videos and gifs (that are available) of all his feats I can find.

Gonna need the Flarrowverse to come out and support (or don't) our Speedster, right? Let me know if y'all are interested or nah.

Oh there are plenty of him getting his ass handed to him. You'll be fine. Be sure to include Ollie having to clean up his mess against Reverse Flash. Haha.

But, we've got a lot of Arrowverse threads to discuss how Barry is screwing up across 4 shows (somehow, something will go wrong with Kara being gone to fight aliens & it'll be Barry's fault).

I have faith in NeoGAF and I hope people don't go in the thread just to shit on Barry if I make the thread. We have plenty of threads for that. Again, I'm just seeing if people are interested in it or not. If I have enough people in this thread that are interested in it, I will go ahead and make it. But if I don't, then no biggie about the thread and we just carry on as usual :p

WedgeX

Banned
Just caught up. HR on eggnog is the best. With Savitar calling him fake Wells I assume that this means that he is actually Wells' assistant who is the face of the company and just used a face disguise thing when he came to Earth-1. Barry's gonna mess with the future ain't he. It was great to have Jay and Joker-Trickster. Really hate the continued theme of being a meta turns you evil. Even Barry, whose evil power is making others take his Ls and destroying the timeline, and Crisco whose evil power is destroying team unity at crutial times. Glad to see Wally get his suit for reals.

My wife's thoughts on Barry and Iris: "They've already lived together....AS BROTHER AND SISTER"

ZeroX03

Banned
My wife's thoughts on Barry and Iris: "They've already lived together....AS BROTHER AND SISTER"

I still don't think it's remotely close to incest, but I was like "they've lived together for like six years or something anyway, that's not normally the kind of awareness you have when moving in with a girlfriend!". They'll probably do great.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I have faith in NeoGAF and I hope people don't go in the thread just to shit on Barry if I make the thread. We have plenty of threads for that. Again, I'm just seeing if people are interested in it or not. If I have enough people in this thread that are interested in it, I will go ahead and make it. But if I don't, then no biggie about the thread and we just carry on as usual :p

I'll stop as soon as he stops being an idiot.

sirap

Just caught up. HR on eggnog is the best. With Savitar calling him fake Wells I assume that this means that he is actually Wells' assistant who is the face of the company and just used a face disguise thing when he came to Earth-1. Barry's gonna mess with the future ain't he. It was great to have Jay and Joker-Trickster. Really hate the continued theme of being a meta turns you evil. Even Barry, whose evil power is making others take his Ls and destroying the timeline, and Crisco whose evil power is destroying team unity at crutial times. Glad to see Wally get his suit for reals.

I came to the same conclusion after tonight's episode of Legends. Why would Savitar call HR a fake Wells? It's not like HR is pretending to be Wells in that universe.

Is he the one who'll betray the team? I could see that happening as a way to bring Wells and Quick back into the team.

Kuntz

What if H.R. is not Wells but actually his colleague and the face changing gadget just shows his true face? Would explain why he's not a scientist.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Great episode. Hoping Julian becomes a series regular.

Also, Iris looked fineeeeee in that dress

Please support my paetreon

I think this made Flashpoint worth it, for Barry. [Edit, the photos of Iris in those outfits did not show up for some reason]

Good winter finale. When Savitar said Fake Wells, it makes me think he is Zoom from the future, after being stuck in the speed force for so long.

Top Bottom