• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They should do a "War of the Wells" arc. Yes, I think they should do an entire arc just for an H.G. Wells reference.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hopefully we get a season of Rick Sanchez Wells.

Just superscience by a drunken madman who don't give a fuuuuuuuck.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Here's a preview for the next episode.

Barry might be a bit salty.

Hahaha.
Two really funny things there. Barry's sodium levels are off the charts, and that they're actually doing the Star Labs museum. Didn't a bunch of people die because of the explosion? I don't know how keen anyone would be about museum dedicated to that 3 years after it happened. Maybe like 10. And Star Labs security is lax enough, now people will literally be strolling in off the street lol

We on break, dates for up coming episodes, no spoilers just the dates..
17 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.10

24 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.11

31 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.12

7 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.13

14 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.14

27 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.15

6 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.16

13 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.17

20 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.18

27 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.19

3 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.20

10 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.21

17 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.22

24 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.23

ZeroX03

Banned
We on break, dates for up coming episodes, no spoilers just the dates..
17 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.10

24 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.11

31 Jan. 2017
Episode #3.12

7 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.13

14 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.14

27 Feb. 2017
Episode #3.15

6 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.16

13 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.17

20 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.18

27 Mar. 2017
Episode #3.19

3 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.20

10 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.21

17 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.22

24 Apr. 2017
Episode #3.23

Where'd you get those from? No break doesn't seem right at all, that's never happened. Their big guns always end in May.

Grizzlyjin

Where'd you get those from? No break doesn't seem right at all, that's never happened. Their big guns always end in May.

IMDb perhaps? Yeah, there has to be a break in March for Spring Break, bare minimum. Without that, the season ends in April which is too early. It's gonna take at least the first two weeks of March off. Maybe even lose a week off February and/or April.

ZeroX03

Banned
IMDb perhaps? Yeah, there has to be a break in March for Spring Break, bare minimum. Without that, the season ends in April which is too early. It's gonna take at least the first two weeks of March off. Maybe even lose a week off February and/or April.

I vote we ban Nemesis121 for inaccurate information. There should be a zero tolerance policy for making up show details, even if it is for a joke.

Arrow soon, can't wait for the Tommy as Prometheus as reveal!

Totally my personal theory:
At some point, the events of the future play out as Barry witnessed. He then losses it, travels into the far future to find reverse flash, gets him to reveal what he changed after flashpoint then goes back and undoes those changes and savitar never kills iris, Caitlin is no longer meta, Julian vanishes and wally is no longer kid flash.

Magwik

Banned
At some point, the events of the future play out as Barry witnessed. He then losses it, travels into the far future to find reverse flash, gets him to reveal what he changed after flashpoint then goes back and undoes those changes and savitar never kills iris, Caitlin is no longer meta, Julian vanishes and wally is no longer kid flash.

The season started off with Barry learning that hitting the reset button is a big no-no. He isn't fucking with time anymore.

The season started off with Barry learning that hitting the reset button is a big no-no. He isn't fucking with time anymore.

Yup. Jay Garrick gave him a good scolding on time travelling forward and backwards. I pray Barry really learns and won't fuck with the timeline anymore.

But who knows. Thawne's Barry is smarter than ours. Our Barry is kind of a wildcard like Charlie Kelly.

Asbel

Isn't the RF from Flashpoint the one that will kill Barry's mom and gets stuck in the past?

"Barry, you fucked me up in your future, so I'm here, when you aren't as powerful to...well, uh...listen, I'm not going to kill you, but I'll rough you up a little and make some vague threats about destiny. How about that, Barry?

Love Insincerely,
Savitar"

Patryn

Oh god..... Comic Vine is really tearing apart CW Flash. It used to be funny but man..... Nearly all the battles I read are saying:

Barry jobs too much and he is too inconsistent. He would trip on air before he gets a chance to hit somebody who is weaker than he is.

Like, damn, I thought we were savage but Comic Vine is just as savage if not, even more than we are.

They are getting to the point that they need to build Barry back up, because he has been getting thrashed far too often.

The writers need to get more creative with the challenges so it isn't constantly Barry getting his ass beat until the very end when he pulls out the win at the last second.

I don't think Season 2 helped when Barry did things like give Zoom his speed that made no sense, and failed to exploit obvious opportunities to take out the villain for no reason other than the plot requires that he doesn't act.

It would also help if the show could get over the idea of needing to have a speedster as the main villain.

Joni

The show needs Kid Flash and Jesse Quick there to make Barry look more competent, they are young and inexperienced.

Yeah, I think that might be a fair point ^
The thirst for the upgrade is real

41KYobI.gif
Purlease, Iris in that Christmasy dress last night looked unbelievably stunning.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wally has had to save Barry twice already. He might outshine Barry soon.

He pushed a few non-meta's down to the ground and got his ass beat by Savitar .. sure he might become faster than Barry, but he hasn't done jack yet :p

Jessie Quick has been more useful than him so far :p

Top Bottom