• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Ithil

I put quote tags around it to make sure it scaled properly, but hey, we're on break so fuck it:

ZnxMT29.png

Between her and Artemis on Arrow, Arrowverse is taking a monopoly on tiny dresses this season.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I noticed a trend on Neogaf, this season of the Flash and Arrow threads have much less posts than previous seasons.

TV in general is down. Flash and especially Arrow is down.

Whatever the activity is like in here it isn't nearly as bad as the Agents of Shield or Gotham threads. Those are really slow with a small number of people making up the bulk of the posts.

Dysun

TV in general is down. Flash and especially Arrow is down.

Whatever the activity is like in here it isn't nearly as bad as the Agents of Shield or Gotham threads. Those are really slow with a small number of people making up the bulk of the posts.
I put both of those shows on the backburner as well. With the amount of comic book properties being adapted its hard to engaged in the ones missing their titular characters
AoS
Ward

Sölf

I noticed a trend on Neogaf, this season of the Flash and Arrow threads have much less posts than previous seasons.

I am not posting that often, but I watch some of those shows with a friend and talk immediatly after with him (especially Gotham), so I have even less reasons to post in here... xD

The Light

the one thing I don't like after flashpoint is that things didn't change much. Yea i "speedforce" but after flashpoint RF has no reason to become Wells.

Skux

I gotta say, the people of the Arrowverse are surprisingly chill considering they just learned that ALIENS EXIST AND WANT TO KILL YOU.

Um... so I'm at the Killer Frost episode of Flash. And I think the 5th or 6th Episode of Arrow. Is there a particular order I should be watching this season? Namely asking about the Heroes vs. Aliens thing.

ZeroX03

Banned
Um... so I'm at the Killer Frost episode of Flash. And I think the 5th or 6th Episode of Arrow. Is there a particular order I should be watching this season? Namely asking about the Heroes vs. Aliens thing.

Flash comes first. Then Arrow. Then Legends, which is a week behind.
Ep 1 of Flash
Ep 1 of Arrow
Ep 2 of Flash
Ep 2 of Arrow
Ep 1 of Legends
Ep 3 of Flash
Ep 3 of Arrow
Ep 2 of Legends

The crossovers are all called Invasion!, there should be no confusion there. It's #8 of Flash, #8 of Arrow and #7 of Legends

Flash comes first. Then Arrow. Then Legends, which is a week behind.
Ep 1 of Flash
Ep 1 of Arrow
Ep 2 of Flash
Ep 2 of Arrow
Ep 1 of Legends
Ep 3 of Flash
Ep 3 of Arrow
Ep 2 of Legends

The crossovers are all called Invasion!, there should be no confusion there. It's #8 of Flash, #8 of Arrow and #7 of Legends

So I just watched Flash 307. So I should watch Flash 308, then Arrow EP 8, and then LoT 8? I see a show called "Heroes vs. Aliens" on the CW app? Is that some new show that is resulting from the crossovers?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So I just watched Flash 307. So I should watch Flash 308, then Arrow EP 8, and then LoT 8? I see a show called "Heroes vs. Aliens" on the CW app? Is that some new show that is resulting from the crossovers?

Not a new show, The CW just bundled together a playlist for people who want to watch the crossover. So it's Supergirl S02E08 "Medusa", then The Flash S03E08 "Invasion!", then Arrow S05E08 "Invasion!", and finally Legends of Tomorrow S02E07 "Invasion!"

Platy

Barry will betray because he always does
HR will die because that is what happens to people trying to prove their value
and Wally will receive a fate worst than death because he thinks he knows speedforce but speedforce doesn't know him

MartyStu

They basically already did that as the explanation for his return in S2. He was in the speed force. It seems like a Reverse Flash will always exist in this universe in some way.

We'll get Wells RF at some point again, just because why not he's fun.

Hmm? I do not remember this.

What I DO remember is that the current Thawne running around is Thawne as he existed before he was marooned. Eventually, that is still going to come to pass.

kurahador

Not a new show, The CW just bundled together a playlist for people who want to watch the crossover. So it's Supergirl S02E08 "Medusa", then The Flash S03E08 "Invasion!", then Arrow S05E08 "Invasion!", and finally Legends of Tomorrow S02E07 "Invasion!"

No need to watch Supergirl as the events really starts with Flash. They made it way too obvious that Supergirl is the step sibling in DCTV in the crossover, it's really weird.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No need to watch Supergirl as the events really starts with Flash. They made it way too obvious that Supergirl is the step sibling in DCTV in the crossover, it's really weird.

True. Guess they still consider it part of the crossover, might get more people interested in Supergirl, but it definitely isn't required for understanding. I actually didn't mind that it focused on being a midseason finale but I get why some might have been disappointed

Hmm? I do not remember this.

What I DO remember is that the current Thawne running around is Thawne as he existed before he was marooned. Eventually, that is still going to come to pass.
Maybe. Maybe not. One thing that contradicts that is that he (LoT spoiler)
modifies the face stealing thing to not be lethal to its victim.
It doesn't really make sense why he would, but it's possible he changes it back later on.

It doesn't really make sense why he would, but it's possible he changes it back later on.

If you were planning on stealing someone's identity for a long time, becoming famous, and changing the world...would you leave the original person alive?

I remember thinking that Cisco's mention of how many suits he made would mean Barry would get a new one when they were all worn out or destroyed, almost two seasons later and that was just foolish wishing.

It probably only works short-term when non-lethal. The disguise could last much longer in lethal form.

Zalasta

Not that I post a lot anyway, but for me Flash took a nose dive this season. The stupid flashpoint plot sucked out all the fun that made the show so much more enjoyable than the other CW superhero series. These characters are just forever stuck in the same cycle of loathing for themselves and for each other. The "why can't everyone like me" Barry pales in comparison to season 1 Barry.

Pastulio

Banned
New season started off weak but it's getting better. Felton is a great addition and I hope he sticks around. Also, they've slowed down on the "villian of the week" formula so it gives the characters room to breath and develop more.

That said... new Cisco sucks, new Wells sucks, and another speedster villian is snore.

Sephzilla

While I'm not down on this season much at all, aside from Cisco being NuFelicity in terms of drama this season, I desperately hope they get away from a speedster being the big bad come season 4.

Joni

While I'm not down on this season much at all, aside from Cisco being NuFelicity in terms of drama this season, I desperately hope they get away from a speedster being the big bad come season 4.
Or this year. Grodd should appear and tear him apart.

Skii

New season started off weak but it's getting better. Felton is a great addition and I hope he sticks around. Also, they've slowed down on the "villian of the week" formula so it gives the characters room to breath and develop more.

That said... new Cisco sucks, new Wells sucks, and another speedster villian is snore.

I think the problem with a new speedster is that they can't really compare to RF or Zoom at this point. RF made Barry who is and Zoom effectively broke him mentally and physically. Hard to see where you from there and this new speedster won't have a big twist like last 2 seasons (from what I can tell). Also they dropped the ball by making him CGI. Loses a bit of realism and the general idea that it's a human in the suit.

What else could be the main villain of a season aside from a speedster?

Sephzilla

I think the problem with a new speedster is that they can't really compare to RF or Zoom at this point. RF made Barry who is and Zoom effectively broke him mentally and physically. Hard to see where you from there and this new speedster won't have a big twist like last 2 seasons (from what I can tell). Also they dropped the ball by making him CGI. Loses a bit of realism and the general idea that it's a human in the suit.

What else could be the main villain of a season aside from a speedster?

tumblr_static_3v20jt5ffp8gswsk8k4sgkwgw.gif

Top Bottom