• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

This was posted by Grant 2 hours ago

Vik2bHL.jpg

Barry going to create another Flashpoint to get a new costume.

Where is his editor????

But seriously, I like Barry's suit as it nice. I've never been one to feel compelled by an update.

It wouldn't need an update if it wasn't put to shame these days by 90% of the CWverse costumes
It looks horrendous next to Reverse Flash, Jay, 90% of Wally's, Zoom and Jessie.

Get rid of the maroon red and most of the cloth material.

I'm gonna check out The Americans and Westworld

Ive always wanted to get into The Americans, but I feel at this point it'll be a big commitment to catch up

I'll probably watch Game of Thrones and some other stuff.

Solid

Arrow then LOT.

So much to binge.

Shameful. You should be watching these live

The Affair is really good.

I've seen the commercials, looks bad?

Gonna finish the back-half of The Crown, binge-watching Clone Wars, then maybe Black Mirror.

How is The Crown? It always stares at me whenever I boot up Netflix.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
what is everyone watching during the break?

Keeping up with The Affair...umm...I think that's it actually. I've meaning to watch the third season of The Fall too, probably going to do that via Netflix.

EDIT: oh and I've rewatched a few Supergirl Season 1 episodes on Netflix. I'm digging the show more and more

Dryk

the one thing I don't like after flashpoint is that things didn't change much. Yea i "speedforce" but after flashpoint RF has no reason to become Wells.
He didn't. He now spent his time in the past fighting the Legends. The timeline is a complete mess at this point (and it's all Barry's fault).

Shaanyboi

Banned
How is The Crown? It always stares at me whenever I boot up Netflix.

Solid period drama. John Lithgow is a solid Churchill. There have been acouple stand-out episodes so far. I'm on episode 7, but the best episodes are generally the ones you could pluck out of any continuity and have them act like short films about the monarchy and the era. The episode about the fog in the early 50's is one I point to as such a case.

Keeping up with The Affair...umm...I think that's it actually. I've meaning to watch the third season of The Fall too, probably going to do that via Netflix.

EDIT: oh and I've rewatched a few Supergirl Season 1 episodes on Netflix. I'm digging the show more and more

Ooo
Ive been wanting to go back for a few episodes of SG season 1

Gonna catch up on The Affair, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, anime, Person of Interest, Walking Dead, and maybe check out a new show.

Person of Interest
Forget everything else

Okay, fine. Spartacus level.

Awesome fights and boobs???

Solid period drama. John Lithgow is a solid Churchill. There have been acouple stand-out episodes so far. I'm on episode 7, but the best episodes are generally the ones you could pluck out of any continuity and have them act like short films about the monarchy and the era. The episode about the fog in the early 50's is one I point to as such a case.

Good to hear. May give it a go this weekend

Still haven't seen Fargo S2
Might start Westworld because it's the new hotness
Maybe Crazy Ex Girlfriend
Would like a sitcom to have in the background
Not a TV show, but I want to clear out my PS3 backlog

I heard The Big Bang Theory is Americas #1 comedy

Pastulio

Banned
I think the problem with a new speedster is that they can't really compare to RF or Zoom at this point. RF made Barry who is and Zoom effectively broke him mentally and physically. Hard to see where you from there and this new speedster won't have a big twist like last 2 seasons (from what I can tell). Also they dropped the ball by making him CGI. Loses a bit of realism and the general idea that it's a human in the suit.

What else could be the main villain of a season aside from a speedster?

Grodd and they Rogue's. They've already introduced Gorilla City and all the Rogue's, so it wouldn't be a stretch.

Dies = Wells, because we need a new one for Season 4, it's the running joke of the series.
Traitor = Wally. He gets controlled, goes into the Speed Force, and frees Savitar. Why else would Alchemy give Wally, a good guy, his powers?

Mariolee

How can they have a new suit when the newspaper has him in the suit he's wearing right now? Unless he for some reason switches back.

ZeroX03

Banned
How can they have a new suit when the newspaper has him in the suit he's wearing right now? Unless he for some reason switches back.

We've seen him wearing a brighter red version of the suit he currently wears.

Either way they've clearly said the future stuff can change, I doubt that's a big enough issue for them to care.

Mariolee

We've seen him wearing a brighter red version of the suit he currently wears.

Either way they've clearly said the future stuff can change, I doubt that's a big enough issue for them to care.

Yeah I get it, it's a way to keep interest up in the show. I don't watch Arrow but hasn't he gone through like 3 costume changes already?

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah I get it, it's a way to keep interest up in the show. I don't watch Arrow but hasn't he gone through like 3 costume changes already?

The Arrow costume has changed in some form every season, but the changes aren't always huge and they don't always happen at the start of the season. Flash had an emblem change in season two, and Arrow's big changed didn't happen until season four so he's keeping pace.

I'm gonna try and get over this cold I'm having, is what I'll be doing over the break.

Oh yeah, and that thing that people do.... What is it? Playing videogames?

Xenoboy

C-list Justice Leaguer. Illusionist. Shared some books with Vibe. Pretty cool inclusion for Cisco to interact with.
Wiki.

That sounds nice, we'll probably and hopefully go from Emo cisco to Powerful Cisco
Maybe she's the girl that was in some of those bts photos with the other speedsters and Vibe?.

I don't think people on GAF play games. Not people on OT side anyway.

Tis true. Nobody here plays games anymore. They're all too busy talking about them or watching them.

By the way, I still have REmaster on PS+. I need to get on that but I'm way too busy building stupid settlements in Fallout 4 :p

Joni

Voted Flash. Something needed to be 10th.

By the way, I still have REmaster on PS+. I need to get on that but I'm way too busy building stupid settlements in Fallout 4 :p

My backlog is 700 games so I can relate. Resident Evil REmaster is probably in there. Not that I know for sure.

ChouGoku

I'm catching up and right now watching the crossover and its so weird hearing the legends lecture Barry about changing the timeline. How many people have they killed? How does saving some ones life>>>> killing multiple people

Top Bottom