• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

LotusHD

Banned
Ranked in order of chemistry with Barry
Patty > Caitlyn > Linda > Iris

No lies detected

Just like Laurel, thought not as bad I guess, Iris and Barry feel like they're just together because of the comics. But in the show, it rarely works for me. But the CW superhero shows suck with relationships anyhow, so they can do whatever I guess.

rCuUvnS.gif

tumblr_o7co1nmQDy1sdv4q6o1_500.gif
I love gaf that wally gif has me dying rn

LionPride

Banned
I'm watching the first episode of Flash because that first season is S Tier and the very beginning has Barry freaking out over his speed, being an actual detective, gettin his ass beat prior to speed, my boy EDDIE, Barry/Iris awkwardness, Iris hatin Eddie, Barry hatin Eddie, WELLS.

Man

LionPride

Banned
Yo I don't miss Caitlin being sad as fuck post Particle Accelerator explosion

Cisco is somehow more of a dork in the first episode than any other time

The amount of times the camera cuts to Wells/Thawne when Barry is telling the team about the night his mom died...jesus

Joe does not believe Barry at all, I forgot all about that. So used to black fatherhood time with Joe I forgot how much of an asshole he was

HAHAHA this fucker Wells. I miss this Tom Cavanaugh

NaviLink

Happen to rewatch some S1 episodes, and man, the ending of episode 15 is crazy good. So many amazing things just happening all at once, and then, bam. Reset.

TVexperto

So I thought Wentworth Miller has a new contract where he is a series regular but not on one show but split across all DC shows this season?! Did he ever show up somewhere else? Seems like a missed opportunity to have such a contract and not even have him show up on flash

ZeroX03

Banned
So I thought Wentworth Miller has a new contract where he is a series regular but not on one show but split across all DC shows this season?! Did he ever show up somewhere else? Seems like a missed opportunity to have such a contract and not even have him show up on flash

Yes, he was just on the last episode of Legends and is one of their main villains?

Joni

He showed up on The Flash in that episode with The Top. He was in those 'flashbacks'.

DeathyBoy

Banned

It's doubtful he'll ever show up on Arrow, but the contract isn't an "every week" thing. They likely already mapped out when they want to use him, so it's less "are you available" and more "we'll need you for a few days in January.

No lies detected

Just like Laurel, thought not as bad I guess, Iris and Barry feel like they're just together because of the comics. But in the show, it rarely works for me. But the CW superhero shows suck with relationships anyhow, so they can do whatever I guess.

I don't get with Arrow they writers are all "Fuck the comics" but with Flash despite it having no chemistry it's "...But the incest relationship continues because comics".

I'm hoping the future vision comes true, since everyone expecting someone else to replace Iris as the death at this point. Better twist is it still happens.

tmdorsey

I don't get with Arrow they writers are all "Fuck the comics" but with Flash despite it having no chemistry it's "...But the incest relationship continues because comics".

I'm hoping the future vision comes true, since everyone expecting someone else to replace Iris as the death at this point. Better twist is it still happens.

They aren't related.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Raised as brother and sister, it psuedo incest.

I got friends raised like this and they agree.

You have friends where at least one of them was already interested in the other before they started living together?

Is your friend's name Barry?

LotusHD

Banned
This reminds me of this one show where the kids were dating, but then suddenly their parents got married, thereby making them stepsiblings all of a sudden. They tried to make it work, but called it quits after awhile. Pretty sure it was Degrassi or something lol

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of this one show where the kids were dating, but then suddenly their parents got married, thereby making them stepsiblings all of a sudden. They tried to make it work, but called it quits after awhile. Pretty sure it was Degrassi or something lol
Happened in Fresh Prince... Will and Lisa were about to get married, but called it off at the alter. Lisa's dad was like, "Well since we already have the church and all these people are here..." and then proposed to Will's mom and they got married right then and there. It was so weird.

LotusHD

Banned
Happened in Fresh Prince... Will and Lisa were about to get married, but called it off at the alter. Lisa's dad was like, "Well since we already have the church and all these people are here..." and then proposed to Will's mom and they got married right then and there. It was so weird.

Oh yea I remember that as well lol

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I bet the Flash writers thought them growing up together in the same house was going to be this funny joke they could go back to during a wedding scene or something. Instead we have people who are three seasons deep and still super hung up about it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
There's a phenomenon where people who are genetically related but not raised around each other are attracted to each other if they meet up later in life.

So, my theory is that Barry is Iris' grandfather. All the good advice that Joe gives to Barry is actually advice that Barry went back in time and gave to Joe as a child. Their entire family tree is a bootstrap paradox.

iosefe

Life with Derek

they weren't dating before theire parents got hitched though, but tension was there near the end.

probably why it was canned

Top Bottom