• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Dave_6

So I'm guessing FP2 that Speed televised this morning (that my DVR recorded) was a bunch of nothing huh? :( Hopefully qualifying will be much better...

iFcCcaICSpGlL.gif

<3

I had a really weird dream and F1 was kinda part of it. I can't wait for this to begin!

Are you fucking kidding me? He had a 5 place penalty for gearbox replacement only one or two races ago!

FUCK. Definitely too harsh a penalty in general :(

Fucking fuck.

Watch him making insane overtakes at eau rouge again.

Pimpwerx

Staying up late to catch practice, since I want to get my fantasy picks right this week.

Hamilton has this. The rest of the field should just stop trying. PEACE.

moojito

I'm surprised the bbc have kept alguersuari. He has a pretty boring/bored sounding voice and seems to treat the thing like an extended interview, only answering specificly asked questions in the usual drivers' vague, non-committal way.

Sloane

Banned
Yeah, that was a really, really weird session. RBR and McLaren nowhere to be seen, that can't be right. So I doubt that's what they can do in quali. :lol
Wouldn't be surprised if McLaren fucked up again. RBR should be better in quali, guess it could get close between Alonso, Kimi, and Vettelbaby.

bud23

Jaime Alguersuari in a Spanish newspaper;" I'll be on the grid in 2013. Sorry I can´t add more to the answer. "

Jaime Alguersuari in a Spanish newspaper;" I'll be on the grid in 2013. Sorry I can´t add more to the answer. "

He's been for two and a half years in F1 without any success. I really wonder which team picked him up. Maldonado didn't sound that confident about his seat, but Jamie would be a weird choice for Williams, imo.

Just having a quick browse through wiki, it looks like most teams that won the WDC either won the WCC or were second.

Edit: Keke Rosberg in 1982 won the WDC with the team finishing 4th in the constructors.

Top Bottom