• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

moojito

I hope mercedes have some big improvements for next year. This year has dropped off really quickly for them, performance wise.

Ark

I actually expected something decent from today, just hopeless.

McLaren set for pole

And now you've jinxed it. Well done.

Too little too late for Button. If Hamilton isn't P1 or P2 ahead of Alonso tomorrow, the title might as well be over.

Lach

Yes! Both Saubers in Q3. Haven't had that in quite a while. They've managed to get their practice speed into quali for once.

Button set for pole!

untitled-6mceow.gif

I guess button went for the right setup vs Hamilton, and at the start of qualifying they said it would hurt him

Button went for an aggressive qualifying setup, Hamilton has gone for a balanced race setup. It will be interesting to see if Button can keep the tyres going during the race tomorrow.

Ferrari's 2nd driver changes from race to race. If Button can get pole or finish above the Red Bulls and Hamilton in the race he would be limiting the points of Fernando's rivals. Much like Hamilton helping Fernando in Germany.

untitled-733ewh.gif

Top Bottom