• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Glad Button won.

Still pissed off about that start.

untitled-30lhjak.gif

I really do think that drivers should not be allowed to block or attempt to block other cars at the start, it's too dangerous and significantly increases the chance of collisions. The only time a car should move is when a) attempting a pass and b) avoiding a collision. Grosjean was stupid but he's not the first.
Good win by Button and a good drive by Vettel.

Deadman

I dislike these podium interviews.

Listening to the drivers talk about the race before the podium was great.

They said at the start these last 9 races are in 13 weeks, thank god for no more long waits.

Nolan.

Mixed feelings on the race, hoped Mclaren could have eaten a bit more into Redbull's lead but oh well. Great race by Jenson though well done. Massa been a bit impressive, Senna was really impressing until they changed his tyres and Kimi didn't make much gains at all really. Anyway in other news I hope Lewis exits from Mclaren it's just getting beyond a calamity now. Although the on track accident was purely accidental I think this whole thing of Mclaren only being able to get one car working well on a weekend when they do get things right, plus Lewis' patience breaking then having to be rebuilt (also the teams patience too I'd imagine) is too much. Mclaren are a great team and Lewis is a good driver but I just get the feeling it's time to call it quits. Him posting the lap data etc sends all kinds of signals. I'm usually a fan of his but it's a ridiculous thing to do and can't do much for trust within a team.

kiyomi

What a sad race for Sauber. I was a bit disappointed Koba made another bad start from a promising position, but for both Saubers to get caught up in that just sucked.

Keep fighting guys!

Septimius

No idea, he somehow managed to ruin a frontwing while in third position without anyone else involved in an accident.

He was hit by the first accident. He returned to pits, and was far behind. After the restart, he must've hit someone.

Adamm

What a sad race for Sauber. I was a bit disappointed Koba made another bad start from a promising position, but for both Saubers to get caught up in that just sucked.

Keep fighting guys!

Even if he had a good start he might have got taken out by the crash anyway.

Lach

Keep fighting guys!

Yep...still pissed about that. Nothing they could have done, such a bad luck. Hope they can recover for Monza next week.

Has it been determend if Maldonado started to early?

Septimius

Maldonado is so thick, though. It's like he's too stupid for F1. He's thrown away so much this year, and this jump-start today is just so him, it's quite sad.

He's a quick driver, no doubt - he's just a menace.

Nolan.

Maldonado is so thick, though. It's like he's too stupid for F1. He's thrown away so much this year, and this jump-start today is just so him, it's quite sad.

He's a quick driver, no doubt - he's just a menace.

Thing is most drivers on the grid would be a 'fast' driver like Maldonado if they threw caution to the wind more times than being aware of his space and most of all safety. Grojean and Maldonado just annoys me to high heaven they're old enough to know better but just get so twitchy at the start of Grand Prix's so sad for a team like Sauber that just got screwed by something like that.

Top Bottom