• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Seeing Di Montezemolo in the garage, I fear that this race is going to be another disaster. Hopefully he can fire Massa right on spot.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Are you allowed to "toe" your team-mate around in qualifying cos it seems to be the Ferrari tactic?
It got Alonso fastest lap so far and they are practising it every lap so far switching places so each driver gets the toe.

Are you allowed to "toe" your team-mate around in qualifying cos it seems to be the Ferrari tactic?
It got Alonso fastest lap so far and they are practising it every lap so far switching places so each driver gets the toe.

They tried that last year, so it seems like it's allowed, unless they changed the regulations.

Ron with di Montezemolo in the same picture, heart warming.

Ron to replace Domenicali in 2013 confirmed.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
0.001 faster, how can you measure that!

The option tyre isn't faster it seems. Could be worth doing Q3 on hard and leave the option tyre till the last stint (1 stop race being predicted)

Nolan.

I'm not convinced of Ferrari's pace they always seem to be doing some trickery when it comes to Monza. We shall see come quali, also surprised Schumacher was so far off. Mercedes needs to sort their reliability out, although Rosberg wasn't as close to the Mclaren as they were yesterday. Mclaren saying they were running heavier fuel than everyone else seems to be true, though I won't be surprised to see them mess up again somehow, they always seem to be distracted. Even if they manage to qualify 1-2 or whatever I can see all this speculation etc about contracts somehow playing into it.

iH8VxDkAmYiNQ.gif

Ark

Ugh, I can't watch the qualy live because my sister has claimed the living room. Looks like I'm stuck with a stream today.

Septimius

What's this BS about Hamilton and Mercedes? :/ Does that mean Schumie has said he wants out, in that case? Is it plausible?

Top Bottom