• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

untitled-13ixj3p.gif

They mentioned on the coverage that the teams had to select 30 ratios before the season started and they suspect red bull didn't select any gears long enough!

Dilly

Banned
They mentioned on the coverage that the teams had to select 30 ratios before the season started and they suspect red bull didn't select any gears long enough!

13*

They could get away with it last year because their rear grip out of corners was amazing. This year, not so much.

Yup, doing the slip streaming again.
Red Bull seem to do the same. It's weird seeing them struggling to get into Q3. It's like they did a reverse Ferrari.

Massa front row lol

That would be amazing, but Massa front row not so sure.

I know, I know. But he does look pretty good here. Problem is that everyone here is so close. I could see Hamilton or Button crashing the party.

Not that it matters. Their strategies are usually good enough to get them, or at least Vettel, on the podium.

Yup, their race pace is usually very good even when they have a poor qualifying.

untitled-299u2f.gif

10 place grid penalty also, hasn't scored a single point since winning in Spain 8 races ago.

h3ro

I miss watching F1 live so much!

Fernando looking solid, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Macca take this.

Dilly

Banned
D'Ambrosio 5 places lower than Raikonnen and 0.6s slower isn't that bad.

I think it's going to be:

Hamilton
Alonso
Button

Top Bottom