• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

untitled-19zejj6.gif

Yeah, Alonso doesn't look that satisfied with the pole. Maybe he knows that he stole it from Perez and feels bad about it.

Yes, Jean Todt is the person who decides when the safety car comes out and when sessions get red flagged.

The same Jean Todt who got indirectly fired by Ferrari.

But still, the red flag wasn't called for, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ferrari had something to do with it.

He deserves 3 WC's, don't care about any more than those but he just deserves it in this stage of his career.

I certainly wouldn't begrudge him another World Championship. He's probably the best driver on the grid and an inredible talent.

Perez looks like he wants to punch someone.

Looked horribly disappointed. Can't blame him either considering the circumstances. Red Flag situation was a tough call.

Not really into these Ferrari conspiracies. And even if they were in any way factual the drivers wouldn't be involved. Alonso still did his job.

Omiee

I wouldn't be surprised if shumi got to overtake both webber and alonso by the second lap. That is if we have a wet race.

pants

Murray Walker speaks the truth, no doubt Alonso is the best driver on the grid.
Alonso has been the best driver since his initial Renault days, imo. From my observation the reason people get upset at his antics is cause he doesnt need to do it, he is good enough on his own. Same case with Schumacher prime.

I wouldn't be surprised if shumi got to overtake both webber and alonso by the second lap. That is if we have a wet race.

Who does Todt love more, Ferrari of Michael? If he loves Ferrari more he might press the kill button to let Schumi his car die.

I'm still amazed how biased F1GAF is.

it's okay to write "fuck Vettel" (see Valencia) but please no complains about Alonso or other driver.

Omiee

Massa suprised me today, ferrari were really quick today. Button should just retire btw.

it's okay to write "fuck Vettel" (see Valencia) but please no complains about Alonso or other driver.

welcome to F1GAF.

Dead Man

If anyone had to beat Webbs, I'm glad it was ALonso of those in the ten. Poor Button though, I'm starting to think he actually just doesn't have the motivation any more. Can't say I blame him if that is the case.

Omiee

If anyone had to beat Webbs, I'm glad it was ALonso of those in the ten. Poor Button though, I'm starting to think he actually just doesn't have the motivation any more. Can't say I blame him if that is the case.

he has been complaining about grip every race this year.

pants

No one is really going to give a shit if people mock Vettel because he is winning championship after championship. His set of fans will likely become more vocal against nay-sayers if his championship run goes pear shaped.

Yeah, I feel a little sorry for Button at times. He said during his interview that he had no front end grip and that it was the story of his season, he seemed to accept the fact that he hasn't been able to perform at the front.

Omiee

Your hate for Button this season is more annoying than your love for Vettel.

I love the guy, if you read my posts in this thread and the last one you would have seen me say Vettel and Button are my most favorite drivers on the grid. But the guy has been complaining about grip all year and under performing. Hamilton has been beating him at everything this year. Its not the car since hamilton manages to do some good things in the car.

Button should just retire btw.

What?

He's having a tough season but you don't just become permanently shit overnight. I'd wager he'll be back before too long.

Even if there was a big Ferrari conspiracy they still don't have the out and out best car. Alonso still had to go out and put it on pole.

I really don't understand the hate that some people have for some teams and especially drivers. I can see it in some cases (like with Maldonado being reckless in multiple races with different people) but in some other cases it just seems to be childish moaning. I'm not calling anybody in particular out and today's situation wasn't the best and certainly helped Ferrari. But arguing over conspiracies about the FIA purposely aiding them doesn't really change anything.

John_B

That McLaren car is puzzling. Hamilton looked the fastest on full wets before the red flag, but a few adjustments later and different tires, the car looks totally out of control.

Button must also start to turn bitter by now - the tire issue is making him look really bad.

Mohonky

Nah people just get sick of seeing the guy with the fastest car, a horse shoe stuck his arse and a pram full of dummys to spit coming out on top.

They also get sick of people thinking there is a conspiracy out there to get redbull.

Omiee

That McLaren car is puzzling. Hamilton looked the fastest on full wets before the red flag, but a few adjustments later and different tires, the car looks totally out of control.

Button must also start to turn bitter by now - the tire issue is making him look really bad.

At least webber was still consistent last year when he had problems figuring out the new tires etc. I feel bad for button but he has been the massa to hamilton in the mclaren team.

pants

What?

He's having a tough season but you don't just become permanently shit overnight. I'd wager he'll be back before too long.
Unpopular opinion: some people think Button has always been shit lol. For my money he is a good driver, not great though in the Villeneuve class.

Sloane

Banned
I love the guy, if you read my posts in this thread and the last one you would have seen me say Vettel and Button are my most favorite drivers on the grid. But the guy has been complaining about grip all year and under performing. Hamilton has been beating him at everything this year. Its not the car since hamilton manages to do some good things in the car.
Oh, I read your posts, hard not to. So you show your love by saying he should retire and posts like "what's Button whining about this week?" Weird.

Top Bottom