• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

Unpopular opinion: some people think Button has always been shit lol. For my money he is a good driver, not great though in the Villeneuve class.

The guy has prooven he is a good driver. his performance at spa and canada last year were so goood.

I think I'll watch the GP2 race. Should be so much fun.

Oh, I read your posts, hard not to. So you show your love by saying he should retire and posts like "what's Button whining about this week?" Weird.

It's an abusive relationship and Button enjoys the spanking from Omiee.

Yeah man, Jean Todt gave a call to Charlie whiting going 'bro, red flag that shit, nando is lagging behind yeah'.

very funny.. I wonder what would you have said if it wasn't Alonso who benefited from this

You cannot prove anything nor can I so let's just move on

On another note, I just checked Lotus' twitter feed and it seems like Kimi didn't have KERS throughout the qualifying.. 6th doesn't look that bad now. I hope they can fix it for the race

Omiee

I think I'll watch the GP2 race.

It's an abusive relationship and Button enjoys the spanking from Omiee.

Thats what im talking about. No i just think the guy is whining to much this year. He is still one of the most likable drivers but the guy has not shown the form he had last year after the australian race.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
You are all pretty much insufferable fanboys to the people who lurk the F1 threads btw. It's pretty embarassing.

Omiee

This thread would have been unbearable though if Vettel was in 16th place and ended up with pole just saying. But hey its Alonso so lets celebrate.

Dilly

Banned
very funny.. I wonder what would you have said if it wasn't Alonso who benefited from this

I would have said the same thing.

I've been reading these stupid complaints about the Ferrari FIA connections and for years I've been saying they're bullcrap even back when Raikonnen was with Ferrari and didn't care about the team (You think Hamilton fans weren't spouting this drivel about the Spa incident?).

So don't make fucking assumptions about how I would react to anything without knowing my opinion about them in the first place, yeah?

This thread would have been unbearable though if Vettel was in 16th place and ended up with pole just saying. But hey its Alonso so lets celebrate.

I had it, ignore list.

pants

You are all pretty much insufferable fanboys to the people who lurk the F1 threads btw. It's pretty embarassing.

h62aH.jpg

jey_16

Banned
Alonso.....so good, there is no one else i would rather have in that ferrari. Hamilton looked shattered, can't wait until he leaves Mclaren

Anyone else watching the GP2 race? It starts behind the safety car, so we should get only about 5 crashes on the first lap.

I want Micheal to win this one, Webber second, Kimi 3rd

as a former lurker here I can confirm this, but it's unbelievably amusing, so carry on

Dilly

Banned
Since I don't have acces to a decent way to watch GP2, are there any promising drivers in GP2 at the moment?

Dead Man

Jesus, people like different drivers, and in groups the suport will be split in ways that may mean not an manyenjoy your driver. Change opinions, or deal with it. Group dynamics, how do they work?

Lach

So after I had some time to calm down I think I'll just have to check this off as another bad luck situation for sauber and the wrong strategy after the restart. With the penalty for Kobayashi they'll be starting on 16 and 17.

GP2 is finally racing. GO GO GO!

Lach

Leimer is flying. Gives me hope to see another countryman in F1 soon.
I know there's Grosjean but he has the wrong flag

Risgroo

The fuck happened to the thread? Ridiculous.
Well deserved by Alonso, best driver on the grid by miles. Also, stop it with the conspiracy theories, so fucking stupid. Oh well, got to try the ignore list at least.
EDIT: Yay GP2!

Top Bottom