• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Jensen

How is it a lottery?
Anyone can be the fastest in these conditions regardless of how good the car looked in dry conditions, see Vettel in Monza with Torro Rosso, Button is Aus a couple of years ago.

6th place isn't a bad result for Kimi and the rare sighting of a Ferrari pole.

Alsonso on pole, Webber 2nd and Schumacher 3rd.

Hamilton 8th. Very dissapointing from McLaren in quali though.

Wouldn't suprise me too much to see an Alonso win tomorrow.

Xun

Would be great if Schumacher somehow managed to get a win tomorrow.

Despite warming up a bit to Alonso this year (he seems like a better person), I'd rather he didn't win this years championship.

Dilly

Banned
Would be great if Schumacher somehow managed to get a win tomorrow.

Despite warming up a bit to Alonso this year (he seems like a better person), I'd rather he didn't win this years championship.

He deserves 3 WC's, don't care about any more than those but he just deserves it in this stage of his career.

Sloane

Banned
Anyone can be the fastest in these conditions regardless of how good the car looked in dry conditions, see Vettel in Monza with Torro Rosso, Button is Aus a couple of years ago.

6th place isn't a bad result for Kimi and the rare sighting of a Ferrari pole.
Same conditions for everyone in Q3, don't see how that's a lottery. If anything, the driver is more important under these conditions than the car, as it should be.

untitled-19zejj6.gif

Juicy Bob

I wish I could find it in me to forgive Alonso his faults and like the guy. He's a good driver though. No doubt whatsoever.

Top Bottom