• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Shaneus

Ricciardo doing a good job on Schumi, KK looks like he'll hold it.

I'd hate to watch another podium with Vettel, but it's worth it for Massa and KK. I can deal with that.

Vettel winning is huge for the championship, but 2-4 are all pretty much non players. I'm still hoping everything shakes out for Kimi and we end up with the grumpiest WC in history.

nny

Grosjean - Karma's a bitch

KAMUI!! and the crowd goes wild!! :DDD

Also, a great day for cardboard everywhere.

Pimpwerx

Awesome podium for Kobayashi!

Great pursuit by Jenson.

Dominating win for Seb.

Points for Lewis.

The race director sucked. PEACE.

Shaneus

Fuck yes KK! Bravo.

Big deal about Vettel. No fucking challenge, zero racing thanks to that fuckhead Grosjean. Any idea why he retired, or was it so he could get a "free" gearbox change or something?

Webber 8th or 9th or something. Fucking bullshit. Should've been on the podium.

Chris R

Awesome result for Kobayashi! Boring race out front and the championship is basically over now but the stuff behind the leader was good.

Grosjean - Karma's a bitch

KAMUI!! and the crowd goes wild!! :DDD

Also, a great day for cardboard everywhere.

Grosjean "retired". He was out of the points, so they brought him in on the last laps and now they can change things like the gearbox without taking a penalty.

Shaneus

Ugh, Webber wasn't caught up in that first corner carnage that took out Alonso, you fuckhead.

Grosjean "retired". He was out of the points, so they brought him in on the last laps and now they can change things like the gearbox without taking a penalty.
Only penalty being that Lotus is stuck with Grosjean for another 5 races.

Top Bottom