• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Dead Man

Rapt for KK, wish he had the car to challenge for the win, but still great to see a Japanese driver on the podium in Japan.

Fuck yes KK! Bravo.

Big deal about Vettel. No fucking challenge, zero racing thanks to that fuckhead Grosjean. Any idea why he retired, or was it so he could get a "free" gearbox change or something?

Webber 8th or 9th or something. Fucking bullshit. Should've been on the podium.

I presume so. Wankers.

nny

"kamui kamui kamui" Great moment!

On a negative note, I think it's disgraceful that after cardboard Massa's excellent performance, they bring out his flesh and bone counterpart to the podium just for appearances.

CiSTM

Banned
Hopefully this will encourage some Japanese company to give kamui some sponsorship money

In the end I think Kobi is somewhat safe at least for next season. I doubt Sauber would need two pay drivers and since Schumi isn't moving to Sauber I don't see anyone taking his place.

Shaneus

Yeah, good comments on Webber. He did very fucking well to take the car from 20th to 9th. Imagine what he could've done if he wasn't fucking taken out by that dickwad Grosjean.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Wrong Ferrari driver on podium for sure

Smedley sounded like he is about to die on the radio

and good job from Kamui to keep Button behind

Top Bottom