• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Pimpwerx

Speed goes to commercial in the middle of Kamui's rambling speech.

Also, Jean Alesi might as well have pulled a ripcord and jumped off the podium platform with the way he just slinked off to leave Kamui by himself. PEACE.

Adamm

Lol Webber not holding back

"That first lap nutcase grosjean again"
"Maybe he needs another holiday"
"Its embarrassing"

Shaneus

holy shit...if Webber sees Grosjean he's knocking him out. Not happy at all.
"Red Bull's Mark Webber says Romain Grosjean should be prepared to run for the hills should he spark another first-lap incident on Sunday.

Webber and Grosjean will line up in seventh and eighth for Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix as the Lotus driver returns to action after a one-race ban."

CiSTM

Banned
Which is only makes it harder to understand that there are hardly any japanese sponsors...

There were in Takumi Sato days but after his failures and two Japanese teams calling it quits I can understand why not many are interested in F1 ventures.

holy shit...if Webber sees Grosjean he's knocking him out. Not happy at all.

Lol Webber not holding back

"THat first lap nutcase grosjean again"
"maybe he needs another holiday"
"Its embarrassing"

Webber not fucking around. Don't blame him.

Webber just called Grosjean a nutcase.

"First lap nutcase"

Love you, Mark.

"Maybe he needs another holiday". This is the most pissed I've ever seen him.

Webber talking. Calling Grosjean a nutcase. SHOTS FIRED yahhhhhh

"Maybe he needs another holiday"
Webber is like Kimi in that regard.

But likable.

nny

"Red Bull's Mark Webber says Romain Grosjean should be prepared to run for the hills should he spark another first-lap incident on Sunday.

Webber and Grosjean will line up in seventh and eighth for Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix as the Lotus driver returns to action after a one-race ban."

Well, for his own sake I hope he's already mid-mount Fuji.

Lach

I really wish I could watch sky.
RTL have Lauda but they are to german oriented for my taste.
Sky Germany is the same..

Shaneus

0O1po.jpg

"And this is what I'm going to do when I next see that little shitbag"

haha webber. what a loser
Another baiter? Or did you not know the fact that Grosjean's been implicated in seven race incidents this year?

Deadman

Have to agree with webber, grosjean does need a "holiday". Like 5 holidays in a row.

Pretty good race overall, certainly makes the championship exciting.

Shaneus

"Desperate move on Webber by Grosjean"? It wasn't a move you dickhead. He wasn't paying attention and ran into him.

Good work, Sky. But the female co-host is looking DAMN good.

Pretty good race overall, certainly makes the championship exciting.

I disagree, this race pretty much confirms that the championship is over. Since Singapore the championship was Vettels to lose, now it's just a little easier with Alonso retiring. The only way it would have been exciting is if Alonso was still more than a race victory in front, or if Webber got the win, because there's no way Ferrari can even come close to the Red Bull for the remainder of the season.

Bleh, race was over in the first 10 secs. Kimi sabotaging his archnemesis' championship and helping his friend Schumi 2.0 win the race
jk

Boring race other than the Button/Koba battle at the end. Good to see Koba get a podium finish in his home country assuming this is his last season :/

4 out of the final 5 races pretty much favors RBR, so might as well congratulate the 2012 WDC/WCC winners at this point.

Wheres Omiee? hes noticeably absent so far :p Omiee #2
jey_16
has been celebrating since the race started.

Adamm

I disagree, this race pretty much confirms that the championship is over. Since Singapore the championship was Vettels to lose, now it's just a little easier with Alonso retiring. The only way it would have been exciting is if Alonso was still more than a race victory in front, or if Webber got the win, because there's no way Ferrari can even come close to the Red Bull for the remainder of the season.

^ yes this

Alonso is unlikely to beat vettel in the last 5 races, so vettel will just keep moving further & further ahead.

Vettel will need to retire at least 1 more race to make the championship exciting for the last few races.

The championship was lost at Spa. Alonso is hoping for another DNF for Vettel now and that's all he can hope for, really.

Will have to download the race later, stopped watching halfway through, need to see Koby getting that podium make some gifs, glad something good came out of this weekend.

jokes aside. Was it Kimi's fault or a racing incident?

I have a biased opinion on that obviously. I was kinda pissed when Alonso pushed Kimi to the grass, but I think Kimi got fed up of being the "gentleman" (pushover) in these kind of encounters.

Was happy he held ground with Perez, but was extremely fair with Hamilton and backed off in the right moment

Deadman

I dont really see ferrari's position as bleak as you do. If you apply the "alonso factor" to massa's race he would have had a respectable 2nd, perhaps even challenged for the win. I think the ferrari had the 2nd best pace today, the mclarens never caught massa even though they had the entire race to do it.

Shaneus

jokes aside. Was it Kimi's fault or a racing incident?

I have a biased opinion on that obviously. I was kinda pissed when Alonso pushed Kimi to the grass, but I think Kimi got fed up of being the "gentleman" (pushover) in these kind of encounters.

Was happy he held ground with Perez, but was extremely fair with Hamilton and backed off in the right moment
Going from the replay footage, it was more racing incident than anyone at "fault", really.

Also, loving these Sky post-race questions. To Button: "What do you think about the challenge from the Red Bulls?"
Button: "Um, we're still going to be challenging them?"

deroli

I really wish I could watch sky.
RTL have Lauda but they are to german oriented for my taste.
Sky Germany is the same..

German Sky is way better than RTL in this regard! The Sky commentators want to see a great race, the RTL guys just want a Vettel/ Schumi/ Rosberg podium, no matter how boring the grand prix will be.

Going from the replay footage, it was more racing incident than anyone at "fault", really.

Also, loving these Sky post-race questions. To Button: "What do you think about the challenge from the Red Bulls?"
Button: "Um, we're still going to be challenging them?"

lol.. Button's comments are really fun to hear/read

Fucking Alonso, what a fucking twat!! I just read his interview!!

"Well, it's a bit because of the coincidences in the race that Felipe is second," he said. "Yesterday we qualified sixth and eleventh. We have had the same car for six races, without adding any new bits, and it's a bit thanks to the circumstances...

"Felipe did a perfect race, driving well, but there are cars which are a lot faster making a mistake after another and that has helped Felipe."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103180

Seriously, I don't care what he says about Kimi, it is surely frustrating. But to say that about Massa is just ridiculous! He drove well extremely well, and his car was fast enough, clearly faster than the Saubers and McLarens.

Just when I started liking him a bit, its moments like this that underlines why he's one of the worst WDCs on the grid (in terms of personality)

Top Bottom