• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

F1 GAF, allow me this question. Why isn't Schumacher beasting since he came back to F1? I remember watching him when I was a kid and he had no match. It's very disappointing not seeing him on the podium.

He's already in his 40s and didn't have a top car since his Ferrari days. The Mercedes wasn't that good and now that it's a podium car, he got really bad luck earlier this season.

Lucius86

Banned
F1 GAF, allow me this question. Why isn't Schumacher beasting since he came back to F1? I remember watching him when I was a kid and he had no match. It's very disappointing not seeing him on the podium.

He was definitely rusty in the first year of his return, but this year he has been INCREDIBLY unlucky. Plus he got a podium at Valencia, and he got the fastest lap at Monaco, even though officially he didn't get pole.

BBC SKY CLASH

Omiee

hahaha dc and brundle.

right thanks nolan i did forget. But he qualified better but got a penalty. I think this is worst qualifying position.

Yen

I can't be the only one who quickly changed over to Sky, so I could witness the BBC/Sky clash from a different angle. Just because.

untitled-2eij6d.gif

The perfect duo, I miss BBC commentating team from last year.

elfinke

Jeez this DC pit straight trundle is glorious in all its unkempt messiness. Also, Mark's accent is wonderfully abrasive, as is all good fellow-Aussie accents caught on camera.

Annoying I had to pursue the method I did to even find F1 coverage tonight though, :/ MotoGP on normal telly, nothing on Austar. Blurgh.

Omiee

I cant believe we are in an era where it is an amazing feat for ferrari to have pole again. And people are actuallu suprised that ferrari has a good car again. Man the shumi days seem so far away now.

Bagerk

Jeez this DC pit straight trundle is glorious in all its unkempt messiness. Also, Mark's accent is wonderfully abrasive, as is all good fellow-Aussie accents caught on camera.

Annoying I had to pursue the method I did to even find F1 coverage tonight though, :/ MotoGP on normal telly, nothing on Austar. Blurgh.

It should be live on 10 now... in glorious SD!

Top Bottom