• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

I wonder if Ferrari will make another bad strategy call now that their starting at the front... I bet yes

I really think they have got everything right this year. Their pitstops are fast and their strategy is oke bare the mistake in canada.

Alonso
Webber
Vettel

Adamm

AxRqv6ICIAE0IrL.jpg

Trading helmets, does Alonso collect them?

Alonso twitter said:
Another helmet for collection! Thanks Lewis..;))

Omiee

Imagine him having 100+ helmets of all kind of drivers he has driven next to on the grid over the years.
I'd like to see his collection.

Omiee

This is really looking like alonso's year. We still have more than half of the races still coming but i cant see Ferrari making huge mistakes to make alonso lose his advantage in the standings.

Lucius86

Banned
I too think this could be Webber's race. And I don't often truly think that.

I would watch out for Grosjean too. He didn't use any tyres in Q3, so that could be a real bonus later on.

This is really looking like alonso's year. We still have more than half of the races still coming but i cant see Ferrari making huge mistakes to make alonso lose his advantage in the standings.

It's not that big of an advantage. One DNF and the others are up there as well.

Omiee

Mclaren have to look back at the start of this season and realise they have only them selve's to blaim. They had the fastest car at the start of the season. Strategy gone bad, pitstops fucked, and not being able to give button a car with the best setup for him really cost them some of the wins this year.

Omiee

It's not that big of an advantage. One DNF and the others are up there as well.

i know but i cant see ferrari giving it away, they got a good car unlike recent years. They have an amazing driver, their pit stops are fast and their strategy is good. If he does not have a DNF he will continue to score points and wins.

I really want to see mclaren bringing some good upgrades so they can compete.

lol jenson

Omiee

Shumi is great at coming back from the back of the pack, i really want to see what he can do from the second row. I just hope he wont crash into vettel or another driver.

nny

Heading off to my mother's house to watch the race. It's going to be a hard afternoon. :(

Enjoy!

Hang in there, hope you enjoy it as much as possible!

Ugh, just woke up and have a terrible headache. Excuse me if I miss any gifs, or don't post any.

Hope you get better soon! You're probably just feeling the pressure; Wimbledon final and F1 race in the same day; lot of responsibility providing those gifs! ;P

Konosuke

F1 GAF, allow me this question. Why isn't Schumacher beasting since he came back to F1? I remember watching him when I was a kid and he had no match. It's very disappointing not seeing him on the podium.

Omiee

Lewis starting from 8th is his worst starting position this year right?

F1 GAF, allow me this question. Why isn't Schumacher beasting since he came back to F1? I remember watching him when I was a kid and he had no match. It's very disappointing not seeing him on the podium.

small fuck ups and some DNF. he was on the podium last race.

Dilly

Banned

I'd say considering the car he has and his age that he's still beasting.

Pole at Monaco, podium at Valencia and 3rd on the grid at Silverstone is quite good performance.

Top Bottom