• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

This is why i love BBC and i will always love BBC.

their production is on another level in a league of their own.

look at those two cars by newey.

One of the all time greats in F1.

I just hope Alonso gets a good start and can pass Maldonado. I'm also hoping for a good fight between Webber and Hamilton. Should be fun to watch.

I wonder if Ferrari has been thinking about "sacrificing" Massa so he can focus on blocking Vettel from reaching the points?

No, not even Ferrari would do that...

Omiee

I wonder if Ferrari has been thinking about "sacrificing" Massa so he can focus on blocking Vettel from reaching the points?

No, not even Ferrari would do that...

Lol what? Off course they will tell massa to hold up vettel if he has a chance to do that.

Dont you remember the destroy hamiltons race comment?

Omiee

I meant in a bit more deliberate way where they don't care about Massas result and might bring him into the pit early/late just to make sure he drops back to P10+ but ahead of Vettel.

Lol no i dont think they will do that, they still want the second place in the constructors.

Wes

venison crêpe
Jonathan Legard is doing the Five Live commentary today. I think that is his rightful place. You want a commentator who waffles and talks with exuberance on the radio where as TV you just want facts.

Ever since Spa I always worry about the start. Usually it was just how many places can Alonso gain, but since then all I hope is that he doesn't end up with contact at the start.

Top Bottom