• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

untitled-1o2qfr.gif

_machine

That lotus car could be fighting for more wins next year. What a season it has been for lotus compared to their year in 2011.
Yeah, just needs a little bit more speed and Grosjean a bit more consistent and they could do much better next year.

Yeah, just needs a little bit more speed and Grosjean a bit more consistent and they could do much better next year.

Yep. With more consistent second driver they would have a lot more construction points. Same goes for Ferrari too though (and well for Mclaren next year lol)

You must be happy as hell.

I'm actually calling friend for a party. The bar had a nice free shot of Jaegermeister, most were brits and hammy and button fans

But with the free shot they became friends in a second, after giving the look when I enjoyed hammy's retirement and yelled at Button for not giving seb a chance on alonso

Honestly I was hoping he would reach him and take him out and both don't score any points lol

Omiee

Yep. With more consistent second driver they would have a lot more construction points. Same goes for Ferrari too though (and well for Mclaren next year lol)

Mclaren is a 3rd place team this year in the constructors and it will be next year as well fighting for that place with lotus.

I can see ferrari going for the constructors next year if they get a new wind tunnel.

Omiee

Hamilton's engine died because of a fuel pump problem.

This was mclaren's year for sure. How they came out of winter testing they were clearly the fastest car. It remains the season they lost on their own. Fuckups in pit stops, fuckups in strategy and reliability issues have caused them to lost their second place to ferrari.

This all with ferrari not even being on their best this year. Massa has been shit for the first part of the year and still they are outscoring mclaren.

Dead Man

I know I am pretty happy with the firld we have. Alonso, Ham, Kimi, Vettel probably the best, add Button and Scu and still all Champs, some good drivers coming through. I think if you mix those top 4 drivers around, you would be happy no matter who you got.

Yen

Maurice Hamilton ‏@MauriceHamilton
Kimi asked 'how many days and with whom will you celebrate'. He says there's two weeks to next race..

Deadman

They said they tell renault how many laps they want to do and then the renault engineer specifies how much fuel goes in.

Today renault win the race. CONSPIRACY.

Omiee

They said they tell renault how many laps they want to do and then the renault engineer specifies how much fuel goes in.

Today renault win the race. CONSPIRACY.

lol renault wanted kimi to win. Seems like a mix up to be honest, nothing deliberately done.

Ark

Does this put button ahead of Hamilton in their all time teammate battle?

I think so, but considering Hamilton has lost an almost certain 50 points since the break, it's hardly a fair comparison.

Anyone who still thinks Button is quicker than Hamilton is blind.

EDIT: Nope, Hamilton is still ahead.

Bo-Locks

Whatever happened to McLaren talking about how they were going to build their own engines, as part of Dennis' dream to make McLaren a fully in-house team? They should just buy Cosworth.

Top Bottom