• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

I actually just read a few brief stories on Kimi, his radio chatter and his thoughts on winning that GP and man... I now have a definitive second-favourite driver. Straight down the line, old-school, stoic yet strangely charismatic guy. And a fucking great driver to boot.

I think I now know where MJ is coming from ;)

Welcome to the club ;)

Now you have to wear a gorilla suit

1288332065285.jpg

And just for those who missed it, Kimi has few more team-radio gyms

Spa this year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgASO1cyWA&feature=youtu.be

Fantomex

You guys all probably know this but the F1 All Stars videogame a la mario kart is also available on steam. I really really like it. Especially with the pitstop feature that is almost mandatory in the race. You guys should try it out.

Chris R

Trying to spread the word about Austin in Phoenix this weekend at the various NASCAR races but so far nobody I've talked to about the race is planning to go. On top of that only 1/4 of them knew that F1 was racing next week in Austin :|

AndyD

aka andydumi
So is there an Austin thread?

Anyone else taking the shuttle to the track instead of parking at the track? We got assigned 15th and trinity, which looks to be close to downtown and has a number of parking decks around it.

Also, weather forecast is mixed, we just may get a wet race or qualifying.

paskowitz

jTBMmxSo5L0Tp.JPG

Rough Draft. I will improve it later. The car could use a little touch up. I am going to see if I can find a better version of his signature and then include it.

ramparter

Banned
I hate the internet sometimes. Kimi said something funny and one week later it's been milked to hell and I'm sick of it.
I used to hate the internet like you, then I took an ...

ok I'm not even gonna finish it, anyway truth be told it's not even that funny anymore... at least I remember having a good laugh when I heard it first in the race.

[url said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kimi-Raikkonen-Leave-me-alone-I-know-what-Im-doing-Lotus-F1-T-Shirt-/300814238201?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=600066007015&hash=item4609ed01f9[/url]

I'd go for that if it arrived in time for sunday's race

paskowitz

Holy hell people are fast. Looks the person on ebay got a better quality source. I just used the original camera picture and Ps. Seems they have the source. Oh well, might as well wait.

Shaneus

Holy hell people are fast. Looks the person on ebay got a better quality source. I just used the original camera picture and Ps. Seems they have the source. Oh well, might as well wait.
Note the lack of a number on the sleeve compared to the original? I'd be holding off on anyone buying/making one unless it covers as many details as possible :)

Chris R

How would people attending the F1 race next week feel about a Celly group? I've heard great things about it but never used it. Would be a lot easier to do something like that instead of playing phone tag with various people.

mblitek

Anyone picked up Jake's book? I've heard it's good but that is only from retweets from Jake himself, lol.

I heard it's average, nothing special but I'll still read it I know that!

There's also a new F1 documentary coming out this weekend. Pretty pumped!

Also, the teams are getting an extra set of hard compound tires for free practice to rubber in the track.

Chris R

In Texas now. Didn't get a good glimpse of the track flying in :( older couple sitting next to me were also going to the race!

Wont be in Austin until Friday though, it is quite the drive out here to San Antonio :( doing it 7 more times is going to suck!

Top Bottom