• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

When did the vettel move happen on rosberg? I hope rosberg can keep massa behind him. That could mean vettel will be 3rd when the strops are behind us.

Lach

Well it was a pretty risky move by Checo, and Pastor seemed to have lost control.
Still pretty clear it was his fault.

Dilly

Banned
He was side by side and had the inside, it wasn't impossible he just made a small mistake in close quarters.

Yes, but he seems to do that a lot more than other drivers on the grid. I always have a feeling he's overpushing his car in situations where he's off race line.

Omiee

What is up with the FOM we missed a lot of overtakes because of the camera man showing something else.

Vettel from the outside nice!! Fresher tires but still.

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, but he seems to do that a lot more than other drivers on the grid. I always have a feeling he's overpushing his car in situations where he's off race line.
Exactly, he keeps getting in risky situations that could be avoided and causing accidents. If it was just him I wouldn't care but he constantly takes other people out and blames them afterwards.

On prerposs!

ipkgs0U4d3AkO.gif
ivYZ9eF3hjPax.gif

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
Sushi, I swear you have these ready before the race somehow ... that's some crazy witchcraft speed gif making skills lol

Top Bottom