• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

Man, hoping Webber can find an extra few hundredths on Fernando. I don't see there being any other major shuffles for the rest of the race, either. At least, for the top 4-5.

Yeah i think its going to stay this way. Unless ferrari make a fuck up in the pit or maldonado running into someone he has a win in the bag.

Omiee

We're only half way through the race.

I know but people are settling in, web and vettel are showing any better pace and the lead is already 6 sec.

lol im not jinxing it.

Battle for 3rd is still very much on massa and kimi can still take it.

why is lewis in again?

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
A boring race so far, but better than another Vettel win.

And fuck you, Pastor Maldonado.

Really? I still think it's quite exciting, maybe if it had rained it would be more interesting but there's been some great overtaking and the pit strategies are good too.

Omiee

So, how is Red Bull going to deal with the Webber / Vettel situation? Accidental longer stop for Webber?

You know what would be brilliant if vettel has the pace and is closing in on webber if horner will tell vettel to maintain the gap.

If he does not than i will be with all the guy's who say vettel is number 1 in the team. Webber is 2nd in the championship and has track position.

Dead Man

Gah, can't watch the rest of the race, I have to actually do work, the nerve of these people! Anyway, I'll catch a replay, have fun gents.

Really? I still think it's quite exciting, maybe if it had rained it would be more interesting but there's been some great overtaking and the pit strategies are good too.

I missed some parts of the race and the first 10 laps or so weren't that exciting. It's better now, I had to admit.

Omiee

That is costing lewis some time. Button should let hamilton go since he is on a different strategy. Grosjean is much closer now.

jey_16

Banned
Hmmm....so Alonso is going to be on the sorts for the final stint while webber & vettel can go to the hard, not over at all

Shaneus

Vettel pit! Can only guess Webber's not far off... he was a few laps earlier for the first stop.

Webber now at 5.4. Maybe he can outlast Nando?

Omiee

Vettel pit! Can only guess Webber's not far off... he was a few laps earlier for the first stop.

Webber now at 5.4. Maybe he can outlast Nando?

Webber is the only one who still has a chance he will be on the hard tire while alonso will have a short stint on the softs.

Man grosjean is close to hamilton.

Hamilton and Grosjean moving up the field

ibxNyIETIxTJJj.gif
ibb0pNuWrvKt7A.gif

Omiee

I love team radio from hamilton, he is always so honest on them.

I have no pace, i cant go any slower, grosjean is faster than me.

Septimius

You know what I've been noting the last two races? When Rosberg is doing a really anonymous race, like he is doing today, no one cares. When Schumacher has one, everyone comments on it, and notes it to a much higher degree. It feels a bit like we're saying Rosberg has been better than Schumacher because his poor performances go unnoticed, while that's not the case for Schumacher. Of course, this year is hard to judge, with all the poor luck Schumacher's had. I just don't see the case of "Rosberg seems better than Schumacher".

Top Bottom